Thinking about purchasing another bike? POST/ASK/TELL HERE!

linkgt

I think they are ugly...
Agreed :zombie:
Can't say I see everybody's attraction to the Ninja 1k... sat on one a couple weeks ago and didn't care much for it. The ergos are better than ss, but not for me. Can't tell you why I didn't like it, but... :surrender:
This bike looks 1000X better than ours... dont even say that it looks ugly, etc etc etc when you bought the fz6r first -_-

everyone likes it because the ergos are the same as ours but its a 1000...

RooKie

I think they are ugly...
Agreed. Kawi makes some ugly motorcycles. I think their best design was the 2006 zx636r. I'd get one of those in a heartbeat... if I had the money, haha.

Everything else is just not right.

b_who

This bike looks 1000X better than ours... dont even say that it looks ugly, etc etc etc when you bought the fz6r first -_-

Eh beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and to my eyes the FZ6R is better looking by far, but that's just my taste . But the R6 :blowkiss: :drool: lol

RooKie

I bought my FZ6R because the price was right and to me it looked way better than the Kawis. I want comfort while riding, but I also don't want to be riding around on an ugly piece of machinery ;)

JSP

Super Moderator

It LOOKS UGLY!!!!

The FZ has nothing to do with it. Just because you like it does not mean everyone has to. The siamese twin exhaust on the thing is fugly. The bike looks abnormal to me. Huge and bulky in the front and I do not like the flat top nose. Like a landing carrier.

Ugly.

RooKie

Eh beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and to my eyes the FZ6R is better looking by far, but that's just my taste . But the R6 :blowkiss: :drool: lol
True... every time I look at jspansel's signature I start day dreaming of owning one :drool::drool::drool: So hawt!

linkgt

It LOOKS UGLY!!!!

The FZ has nothing to do with it. Just because you like it does not mean everyone has to. The siamese twin exhaust on the thing is fugly. The bike looks abnormal to me. Huge and bulky in the front and I do not like the flat top nose. Like a landing carrier.

Ugly.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :bsflag:

Im going to walk out of thread now :)

danieljardim

True... every time I look at jspansel's signature I start day dreaming of owning one :drool::drool::drool: So hawt!
Taste is like butt. everybody has their own.

I personally dont think the ninja 1000 is the best looking bike out there but I would buy for the ergo and power.

But let me win on the lottery and you will se me cruising on and AMG DIAVEL :drool:

Has a very odd look and it's not #1 on everybody's taste.

But I love it :drool:

Sage

I'm not a fan of any of the kawi bikes atm, the only one i really have liked the look of somewhat recently was the 636 also...

Spunky99

Kawasaki's are only ugly if they are green......

Every time I see a green bike I call it Kermit....

Blue-Sun

Elite Member
Last edited:

Superzoom

Sorry, I'm of the group that dislikes the looks of the Ninja 1000. To me, it represents the worst of current Japanese styling:

- flared, ray gun muffler
- origami, over complicated bodywork with way too many panels, shapes and edges
- Transformers front end (although many nakeds are worse)
- useless passenger seat

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

See red

Depends, Are you a race wanabe? If you are looking to go racing up and down public roads working on your proper "technic" and want to be on the "edge" then don't get it. If you are a growed up and want to be able to have some fun but mostly just want a comfortable riding well mannered machine that can tour and still get it's ars in on some fun then get it.

A bunch of the younger crowd in here is filled with guys and gals who are just beginning and haven't had the years or the miles to mellow yet. The typical path is to go be a menace, learn to wear your gear, then either start going toward a track day set up, or discover the country, I have gone around a few times.

I know..... I will get the whole f-you in a nutshell for that but oh well. Look at some videos posted, look at the stories and be amazed at the complete nonsense of the words that get spewed out. I am responsible, I always wear my gear, that guys form is wrong, That poor person wiped out their bike, it wasn't EVER their fault....... bllah blah blah:soapbox:

Thiink about what YOU want, don't worry about what the next guy has or would get, fit in with yourself. I rode a 500cc scooter and still got more respect than most on the road. It's all you, not the bike.

Ride safe, have fun.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Chucker