Thinking about purchasing another bike? POST/ASK/TELL HERE!

latony007

Not sure about the states, but since it's original release in the 90's (750cc in first few generations 1986 - 1998) there has been a model every year.

even the second hand VFR's are pretty cool,
it was on my list of considerations for myself when replacing my XJ6S
hmm i only see up to 07 then 14s on autotrader but another site said they have been making them. Weird but either way this is a pretty good looking bike.

I'm looking at having a hypermotard by the years end. They sit upright. Along with the monsters and diavels.

Sent from my C5215 using Tapatalk
i sat on a diavel at the show and was surprised by how comfortable it was for me being short, however they are pretty pricey. I really have not looked at Ducati too much because it seemed they are either naked or leaned over riding position.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

I had the opposite feeling. The diavel felt huge to me and being short 5'3 it felt like I would have a hard time getting used to it, plus I don't really like how it looks no offense Daniel, lol.
im not a huge fan of the way it looks either but seemed like i could flat foot it easy and reach the controls easy which i guess i was not expecting. It does appear there are more upright bikes out there than i thought originally. Maybe when i pay this one off i can look at a new one more seriously.