Thinking about purchasing another bike? POST/ASK/TELL HERE!

spider2k

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chevyfazer

FZ1 is on top of my list when time comes. The main reason is you can find Fz1 with very low mileage for dirt cheap! Eve if the last real update the FZ1 had seams like ages in this category... it's still one hell of a bike.

If $$$ is there... the Aprilia Tuno is a sweet ride too. V4 with a lot of widget.
Same here I'm in love with the fz's but I'm also in love with HP so the fz1 just makes sense

danieljardim

You guys are killing me.

CC and TheRook. You guys are killing me.

I have my bike for 4 months now and I love it. But since you guys started changing bikes and all those threads I can't stop thinking about a Ninja 1000. (since a ducati diavel still out of my range)

I only owe about 2k on my bike and probably could get a good deal on a trade in.

I just think I really don't need it right now and my wife would get really mad. Really MAD. REALLY MAD. :spank:

But I'm gonna stop by at the dealer saturday anyway. :eek:

F****K I'm doomed. :banghead:

danieljardim

I have my bike for 4 months now and I love it. But since you guys started changing bikes and all those threads I can't stop thinking about a Ninja 1000. (since a ducati diavel still out of my range)

I only owe about 2k on my bike and probably could get a good deal on a trade in.

I just think I really don't need it right now and my wife would get really mad. Really MAD. REALLY MAD. :spank:

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 - 4400 miles - Still in warranty REDUCED

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
:ban: :catfight: :jawdrop:

I feel like I should just leave.... this is turning into a Kawi forum... :banghead:

:surrender:

ahaha :D I'm here for ya buddy! I'm here for ya! I stayed with Yami!

It is crazy the Kawi bug thats goin around...

Spunky99

Sounds like piston size envy to me.....

I have a 955cc triple so mine are bigger....:thumbup:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
they do...........................
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

it's called an "R1"

:rof:

and j/k on the leaving

Now THAT'S funny! Because its true haha :bow:

danieljardim

Now THAT'S funny! Because its true haha :bow:
That's the catch. R1 has a SS lean. The Ninja 1000 has those raised clip ons that come to you on a more friendly riding position.

The R1 is a sweet bike but I don't think my knees and wrist would like a SS riding position. :)

djf18374

Yeah, I have the itch too...........:spank:
I am going shopping this weekend but not to trade the bike. Just to find a possible second "toy" bike (AKA 600SS). All these people trading up for the power increase, etc. makes the itch more and more fierce every day. :rolleyes:

ajskillz13

Can't say I see everybody's attraction to the Ninja 1k... sat on one a couple weeks ago and didn't care much for it. The ergos are better than ss, but not for me. Can't tell you why I didn't like it, but... :surrender:

JSP

Super Moderator
Can't say I see everybody's attraction to the Ninja 1k... sat on one a couple weeks ago and didn't care much for it. The ergos are better than ss, but not for me. Can't tell you why I didn't like it, but... :surrender:
I think they are ugly...

b_who