New member welcome thread

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ChrisQ0904

Hey everyone!! New member here, I have been looking around on the forums for a little bit already and have found the forum to be extremely useful, so thank you to all who participate on the forum!!! I never introduced myself, my name is Chris and I just started riding about a month ago. I purchased a 2009 FZ6R and enjoy it to the fullest! Ive done a few mods already but nothing major just yet. I have flush mount turn signals in the front and a fender eliminator kit. Currently on order is an HID kit from DDM tuning. Thats pretty much it!

richierich781

Welcome to the forum Chris.

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome....

DubiousDrummer

My name is Matt. I'm 19 years old, in the U.S. Army, and currently stationed near Monterey, CA.
I took the MSF course in April of 2012, and bought my black on black 2011 FZ6R a week later. Love riding it to and from work every day. I've been slowly trickling money into the bike, and I plan on keeping it for a while. Till I out grow it, or the road takes me down (God forbid). :cool:

JSP

Super Moderator
My name is Matt. I'm 19 years old, in the U.S. Army, and currently stationed near Monterey, CA.
I took the MSF course in April of 2012, and bought my black on black 2011 FZ6R a week later. Love riding it to and from work every day. I've been slowly trickling money into the bike, and I plan on keeping it for a while. Till I out grow it, or the road takes me down (God forbid). :cool:
Welcome to the club. Glad to have ya.

MaraudingGhost

Hello everyone, I just joined this forum and am really excited about getting my first bike. I'm military and currently overseas in Kuwait. I'll be home in about 1.5 months and plan to get a bike as soon as I take the basic riding course. I have been scrolling through the forums looking for tips and what not. Any words of advice would be welcome. I will definitely not be stunting and I doubt that i'll be speeding very often so for the most part i'll be a safe rider. Will always wear my gear at least a helmet jacket and gloves anyway lol If there are any riders around SC or GA feel free to message me when I get back and maybe we can take a ride sometime! =D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

MaraudingGhost

I'm in SC. Long ways from GA, though. Depending on where your at when you get back (Benning, Gordon or Jackson), we could get together for a ride. I'm ex Army meself. Drop me a PM. Kind of tough for us to message you when you get back, since we won't know when that is, LOL.

Welcome.
haha this is true but I did plan on announcing when I get my bike and posting a few quick pics the day of.

XBubbaBossX

Hey guys! My name's Nicholas and I'm from northern Kentucky. I don't currently have a bike, sadly, but I'm really looking forward to getting one, especially a FZ6R. I have a 2011 Scion tC and absolutely love driving that, but it's not fast enough for me. Instead of putting a turbo in it, I just thought I should get a bike instead! I'm currently in Italy and see all of the bikes here and I just drool at their speed and looks. I get back to the states in a couple of days and will take a motorcycle driving class just to get some experience under my belt and then hopefully look for a good used beginners bike to call my own!

richierich781

Hey guys! My name's Nicholas and I'm from northern Kentucky. I don't currently have a bike, sadly, but I'm really looking forward to getting one, especially a FZ6R. I have a 2011 Scion tC and absolutely love driving that, but it's not fast enough for me. Instead of putting a turbo in it, I just thought I should get a bike instead! I'm currently in Italy and see all of the bikes here and I just drool at their speed and looks. I get back to the states in a couple of days and will take a motorcycle driving class just to get some experience under my belt and then hopefully look for a good used beginners bike to call my own!
Welcome to the forum and good luck on the class!

walker21

hi everyone
i'm vin. from melbourne australia.
i've just gotten my license recently and have just bought a brand new fz6r which i'm completely in love with!
hoping to learn an absolute truckload from everyone here about the fz6r.

v

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

FZ6Rob85

Hello everyone, my name is Jared and I am from northeast Ohio. I currently am employed with a company that makes automatic lubrication systems for trucks, trailers and off-road equipment. I do not currently have a bike but have signed up for the MSF course in September and am currently budgeting to purchase an FZ6R and safety gear either late fall 2012 or early spring 2013. I have always had family and friends with motorcycles and am ecstatic that I have finally earned the opportunity to get one myself! I've been reading the threads here for a while now and am also very excited that there is such a wealth of knowledge and people willing to share it!