Soon to be first time FZ6R owner!

DakinechicK

Very SeXy!! Congrats and welcome to the BEST forum EVER!! :cheer:

Although, I AM a little bias.... I mean HELLO, I'm here.

J/K!! :rolleyes:

Z3roFlaw

Sweet bike man. Hope you enjoy it
Thank you! I know I will. =)

Very SeXy!! Congrats and welcome to the BEST forum EVER!! :cheer:

Although, I AM a little bias.... I mean HELLO, I'm here.

J/K!! :rolleyes:
Hi there! I'm new here but I already love this forum lol. I even had to install an app on my iPhone just so I could better monitor and browse postings. I think I have a new addiction (besides riding my bike!) haha.

Your Avatar pic is sick! :thumbup:
Thanks a lot Rook! Before I bought my bike I watched every single one of your YouTube clips and would :drool: over your bike and the twisties you were riding.

I see that you're located in Nor Cal. Maybe someday I could go on a trip up north to meetup, shoot the shit, and go riding.

I'm still new to riding motorcycles but I'm already so excited at the prospect of doing group riding.

Z3roFlaw

Oh and I've decided to become a full fledged member now! I've donated 15 bucks for a premium membership. :)

Last edited:

surfcycle

Welcome Mike! You made three great choices - getting back on a bike, picking a FZ6R to ride, and joining this forum...so you must be a pretty smart guy.

I've been riding mine for about 16 months and I can definitely tell you the bike gets better as you get better. I've never had a bad experience with her. (well a buddy at work rode his Ducati Panigale with me and the difference was fairly obvious but that's a whole nuther league). Anyway, I am certain you will really enjoy it even more as you ride.

Have fun / Be safe