New member welcome thread

tlsollen

Newbie...

Hey I joined a couple weeks ago but never introduced myself... :facepalm: So here it is :) Name is Travis and I'm from Shippensburg in southcentral PA. I'm 22 yrs old and been riding on various bikes for over a year now, though I only bought my 2012 FZ6R about a month ago. First bike I've paid more than 2k for and planning on keeping this one for a while :D Hopin' to learn a lot in here and once finances permit gonna start moddin'! Btw... for a job I am a commercial driver for a local construction supply company................

BKP

Welcome, Travis and Jared, Vin, Nicholas, Walker, and Moreno...
Looking forward to hearing about your startup experiences...

(Love those batch welcomes...)

hadahardley

Hey, been on the forums for a while, never posted, figured id intoduce myself. Ex harley rider from NY and have had the 6R for a lil over a year now. 7k miles later and i still love it. Most of those miles are commuting. Only mods so far are fender eliminator and heated grips, and perhaps a exhaust down the line. comming from a bike that would wake up the neighbors every morning, the quiet is nice, but just a lil too quiet. Nice too meet all of ya! :)

FZ6Rob85

I am about halfway to being able to afford my FZ6R and all the necessary gear! I get more excited with each week that passes, I start the Ohio MSF course September 13, I can't wait!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Nyuu

Hi all. Been doing a lot of reading on the forum, decided to finally register now that I'm getting very close to buying an FZ6R. Love the forums so far, and look forward to being around for a long while.

jlatuscha

Hello all, my name is Joe. I am from the beautiful state of Maine. Completed an MSF BRC last weekend (had a learners permit when I was in college, but that was a long time ago, figured I was a bit rusty and could use some proper instruction). I bought my 2012 FZ6R Raven on 6/29 and it was delivered with 12 miles. Went to the BMV Monday to get my endorsement, a temporary license, and order my new picture license. Got home, and took my first ride on it (those two weeks were MURDER). Commuted with it yesterday, and today. This morning when I pulled into the office, odometer is already reading 111 miles. Break in period officially 1/6 complete.

6R Blackout

Welcome aboard Joe and congrats on your new bike, anything you want to know you will be able to find it here, just ask!:)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Whitefz6r1

Hi the names Derek, I'm from north Georgia area. Great mountain riding here. I've owned my bike for 4 months now and love it. I'm a level three machine operator of plastic injection molding units for Gaf/elk the largest roofing manufacture in the world. Anytime any ones in the north Georgia area lets have a ride through the mtns.

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard!!! :cool:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

mikebaileyvienna

Elite Member

Detrich

Welcome Mike and congrats on the new bike :)

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! Great bike and greatest group of people! :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

tdechen

Hi my name is Tsewang and i am from Queens NYC. I bought a fz6r 2012 on Aug 20th, 2012. Its the white one...super excited

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! .