What Not To Wear (while riding)

SAFE-T

"Risk is subjective?" No, it's not. One's perception of the risk may be, but the actual risk is not subject to one's perception of it.
Yet it is the subjective perception of the risk rather than the actual statistical probability of risk itself that people base their choices on.

So in application, the 'actual risk' is less relevant as a discussion point, since that is not what people think about in their assessment of risks anyway.

Although I know the risk is low, it's still not zero, which is why I choose ATGATT anyway. Other people obviously think their risk is considerably lower to the point of being nearly impossible (improbable ?) and therefore chose to ride in t-shirts, shorts and sandals.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

not sure if posted before. remember, chicks dig speedos!

Detrich

R6 Squid alert. lol... Tank & shorts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347143193.399847.jpg

JonKerr

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Given what I've witnessed in person, I think gloves and knee guards are more important than ppl realize. The way I've seen ppl fall in solo crashes there is a big chance at busting open knee caps and damaging hands...

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

efforex

saw a hot chick riding yesterday she was on a black r6... long ass blonde hair... but she was ATGATT ^_^

saw some dude on a older blue ninja 650 with the joe rocket ( i think its atomic) jacket no gloves no boots and worst of all he had shorts on!!! on the highway!!
This just blows my mind not only risking yourself but willing to risk another out of stupidity

Attachments

Detrich

Saw multiple riders in jeans and short sleeves up in ACH yesterday... I know it was hot, but that's just crazy.

flyingminno

Saw multiple riders in jeans and short sleeves up in ACH yesterday... I know it was hot, but that's just crazy.
I just rode down the street to the store, put on my leathers. Now I am going for a short 80 mile ride, putting on my leathers. Yea I'll be hot and yes I confident in my riding abilities, but you never know who is in the lane next to you, and for that I think it is worth always gearing up.

Detrich

What's scary is that ACH is a road where bikers die or go down every week. Yet lotsa ppl continuously skimp on safety gear and treat it like a playground. If u don't respect the road & the dangers it'll bite u in the arse pretty fast. :(

buzzbomb

Elite Member