JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

Halon

Chica is hot. Needs to be wearing less... Er...

streetmaster

I just can't get over the amount of prople you see on a sunny day riding whilst only wearing T-shirts, runners & plain jeans!
As bad as the Harley riders with their T-shirts & open face helmets!
& don't even get me started on scooter riders!!

joloy133

That girl is tiny, I bet 5'3" tops so her form is good for that bike, IMO. There's a girl up here that is notoriously quick and really good, unfortunately that ability leads to greater risk taking. But honestly, I've ridden without gear in shorts before simply to feel it. I liked it. I guess riding involves various degrees of stupid, but....... YOU ARE RIGHT, we shouldn't be reckless!

vitrox

i don't know bout you guys, but I just don't feel comfortable on my bike without my gear on. Plus it makes me feel like people are judging me and calling me a squid when they see me without it. Just like I do when I see squids.

MikeN02

i don't know bout you guys, but I just don't feel comfortable on my bike without my gear on. Plus it makes me feel like people are judging me and calling me a squid when they see me without it. Just like I do when I see squids.
Same here. Feels "naked" without it. I saw a guy pass by me wearing swimming trunks, flip flops and a helmet. Not shirt and the girl passenger was wearing shorts a helmet and a t shirt.

streetmaster

Personally, when I ride it's ATGATT. Even if it's 5mins down to the shops, But we all have the right to wear what we like on the roads (depending on local laws). I just hope these people that don't wear protective gear never find out how much flesh would come off when they hit the road at any speed.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have riding pants that I was wearing during the "winter" months, but I need to find some that are a bit more form fitting because the ones I have are like snow pants. Plus, they would be far too hot to wear now that it is in the 90's.

WarEagle07

See thats why I dont wear any now. When I had my R6 and I was going to school in a colder part of the state, I had a full winter suit. But here in south Alabama where it was 90 yesterday a pair of riding pants would have been unbearable

JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Perforated leathers are the only way to go anymore for me. I feel more comfortable in this and have more airflow than wearing jeans and all the armor I wore underneath them for so long. Besides, I'd rather sweat than bleed.
I totally agree about that! Sweat is easier to remove than dead flesh.

Do you just wear the perforated leather pants, or could you fit other pants under them? I commute to work and would like to be able to slip the pants off at my desk rather than trying to find a place to change into work pants.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited: