What Not To Wear (while riding)

Detrich

^ LoL. x.X

Detrich

The paddock girls from yesterday's MotoGP race were uber hot. Those orange jumpsuit dress thingies just make them look even hotter. lol

Detrich

This thread has gone on far too long without a pic of a smokin' hot chick riding in a bikini or something
On that note. Here we go... :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349329155.320634.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349329166.670551.jpg

SpawnXX

Premium Member

iSpoolin

This just blows my mind not only risking yourself but willing to risk another out of stupidity
Honestly, I supply my passengers a well fitting helmet, and a pair of gloves if they ask since I have extras. I don't know about you, but i'm pretty sure most guys aren't gonna go spend 500$ on gear so a girl can ride with them.

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

I'm about to drop $750+ on full leathers for my wife.
Im talking about having a jacket gloves and wear Levi's as a minimum for even a passenger

JonKerr

Elite Member

Brock Kickass

That's the minimum as a person who doesn't get on my bike on a regular basis. My wife has been on my bike 5 times, and now that she's decided she likes it we were planning on getting her some proper gear. But the I went and knocked her up so her motorcycling plans are on hold for the time being. I'm really excited to be a first time father, but a little bummed because I found a great bike I was going to fix up for her over the winter. Now bike money becomes baby money and she doesn't want to go near a bike until the baby is about 36 years old! lol!

JSP

Super Moderator
Wifey in gear. No one else rides on the back of my bike usually. If someone else wants to ride like my female cousins or something, the wife lets them use her gear. Im glad my wife is pro gear. Would suck having to fight about not letting her ride if she didnt want to wear it. I find this MUCH sexier than a chick in shorts/flip flops, no gear.. I can only cringe when I see that. :eek:

Alex6

Wifey in gear. No one else rides on the back of my bike usually. If someone else wants to ride like my female cousins or something, the wife lets them use her gear. Im glad my wife is pro gear. Would suck having to fight about not letting her ride if she didnt want to wear it. I find this MUCH sexier than a chick in shorts/flip flops, no gear.. I can only cringe when I see that. :eek:
:spank:Where are the mods when you need them! This post if off-topic. :admin:

I expect pictures with flip-flops and the tank-tops here. :D

JSP

Super Moderator
:spank:Where are the mods when you need them!

What NOT to wear needs some what TO wear at times ;) And I am a mod, freak! :cool: :admin:

Just for you....

danieljardim

That's the minimum as a person who doesn't get on my bike on a regular basis. My wife has been on my bike 5 times, and now that she's decided she likes it we were planning on getting her some proper gear. But the I went and knocked her up so her motorcycling plans are on hold for the time being. I'm really excited to be a first time father, but a little bummed because I found a great bike I was going to fix up for her over the winter. Now bike money becomes baby money and she doesn't want to go near a bike until the baby is about 36 years old! lol!
Kids are the BEST thing in the world.

That's nothing better than have a busy and stressful day at work and get home and kids will scream your name, drop whatever they doing and run to your arms.

CONGRATS :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I would tend to agree with you.. Not necessarily you're wife, even though she is attractive! ;) Just the fact that seeing a women in full gear is way sexier than bikinis and shorts....
I like to see women in bikinis!!!!! those ones that ride up the butt crack, those are hot.

but yeah, on a bike, put some damn gear on. and look at the pic, that's just hilarious.

Deathdiesel

I would tend to agree with you.. Not necessarily you're wife, even though she is attractive! ;) Just the fact that seeing a women in full gear is way sexier than bikinis and shorts....
What he said. Dont get me wrong though, I do love my share of bikinis and shorts...just not on a bike. Your wife pulls that off pretty well tbh.

buzzbomb

Elite Member