What Not To Wear (while riding)

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

FZ6Rob85

With a passenger.

Unless my eyes deceive me I believe that to be a Katana 600...regarded by many as Suzuki's ugly duckling but I find them oddly attractive.:rolleyes:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

had a guy the other day when i got my bike inspected go "oh looks its a transformer, oh what thats a biker" referring to my gear then he goes " i use to gear up like you do when i had a sport bike, now that i have a harley people just get out of my way" i guess he was referring to my mil spec stryker vest....but his comment made me chuckle

seems like a lot of people around here dont "get" what ATGATT is or means....they all make fun of my gear and how i gear up in 98 degree weather... sorry for a bit of thread high jack i didnt have pics but thought the story was on topic XD
Yeah, my uncle's got a lot of friends who are Harley guys, being that he owns a custom Harley shop, and for whatever reason, the vast majority of them are under the impression that since they're not riding as aggressively as a someone on, say, a sportbike, they won't go down. Which is, at the risk of offending, absolutely retarded. Granted, your chances may be "slightly" lessened due to the fact that maybe you *aren't* always riding like a bat-outta-hell, but those jeans and Oakley's aren't gonna help ya when Soccer-Mom Sue is texting whilst calling whilst fiddling with her GPS and resetting her radio, starts drifting into yer lane, and KER-BLAMMO!

But hey, this thread was started to promote ATGATT and to rip on those who don't, because as many have said before me, it's perfectly fine if you want to ride buck nekkid. That's your choice. Just as it's *my* choice to disdain those who do so. :p

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

You're so lucky to ride where there are photographers. :)

Wherever there are photographers up here is where ppl crash - ir the mulholland snake aka rnickey mouse. :(

Fizzer6R

Anybody see this one yet? At least put some shoes on or hold onto the handlebars. Damn.

all he needs is a beer! prob. had a couple alcoholic beverages before the ride anyway:rolleyes:

Michael Wilson

Holy shit he has a new mexico plate lol! Giving us new mexico riders a bad rap :/

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

^ crazy ppl riding without gloves... wth? :(

it was REALLY warm yesterday... usually once i get moving, the air flow cools me down. but, yesterday felt like a hot fan was blowing on me the entire time. i almost decided to cut my ride short and just head home. but, since it was late in the pm, the temps cooled down just enough after my break that i decided to go back around 1 more loop.

lotta a-hole cars that were driving the speed limit and wouldn't use the turn-outs though. that's the more aggravating than the heat i think....

JonKerr

Elite Member

0150r

I saw that last pic with the 2012 white 6r and could only think "I hope JonKerr doesn't think that is me..."