Detrich

Dang... What's in the water supply down in San Diego? x_X

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

"dumb & dumber"

AngryAnt

Dang... What's in the water supply down in San Diego? x_X
Dude, seriously, that's nothing compared to down here. I've been riding and keeping my eye on bikes for about 3 months here, and in that time, I've seen THREE people wearing jackets, maybe only a few more that had long sleeve shirts, and I have yet to see a single track suit or even any sort of motorcycle pants. This is including multiple trips to the bike shop in town. They sell armored jackets, but the salesman actually told me "I ride a cruiser, we don't wear jackets." Even stranger, there appears to be a sport bike "gang", that all wear the same shorts, t-shirt, and some sort of leather cut off embroidered jacket. At times I wonder if I am the most geared rider in South MS, and I don't own motorcycle pants yet or real riding boots.

At times I guess it's good I got Irish skin, last time I went out without my jacket I sunburned horribly and never want to repeat that :D

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Classy (I think I know who this is actually)
Im gonna go ahead and ask. Considering he is in a left hand turn, why didn't he use his RIGHT hand to make that jesture? LOL

He should have his left hand applying pressure to the left bar :rant:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is that releasing the throttle and engine braking would upset the dynamics of the bike through the corner... :don'tknow:

iSpoolin

My guess is that releasing the throttle and engine braking would upset the dynamics of the bike through the corner... :don'tknow:
True, Its to early for me to think hard enough for that haha

I was thinking maybe he was exiting the curve and bringing the bike back up here

raven6

Im gonna go ahead and ask. Considering he is in a left hand turn, why didn't he use his RIGHT hand to make that jesture? LOL

He should have his left hand applying pressure to the left bar :rant:
you sure you passed the BRC...?? next time your in a "left hand turn" (or a right hand turn) go ahead and "use your right hand and make that jesture"...

once you do be sure to come back and make a post about how you were in a corner, let go and cut the throttle, ate it and dumped your 675... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cavcuz05

Living here in FL i always see people in shorts shirt an NO LIDS:confused:

iSpoolin

you sure you passed the BRC...?? next time your in a "left hand turn" (or a right hand turn) go ahead and "use your right hand and make that jesture"...

once you do be sure to come back and make a post about how where in a corner, let go and cut the throttle, ate it and dumped your 675... :rolleyes:
:facepalm: I guess this is what I get for posting when i'm still 3/4 of the way asleep :rant: lol

kevin8198

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Deputyfarva252

while I dont have a picture of it I saw a guy today , wearing Full faced Helmet , Nice riding jacket , gloves , shorts and freaking flip flops on a R6....Im like really ? not cool

JonKerr

Elite Member

rjohnson5481

Only on a busa lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk