The DSLR Picture Thread!

BoneJj

mpix.com is a good print service that I often use. they have always given me very nice quality all around.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

iSpoolin

No where near my greatest work, Pretty much just some quick pics so I could show my new mods from over winter.

Also tried my hand at photoshop with one of the pics.

Original:

1st edited:(Removed "walmart" logos from the truck, added in reflection from #2 door)

2nd edited:(Removed Walmart logos from the truck, added in reflection from #2 door, Removed inspection sticker on left fork, B&W background, bike in color)

raven6

Hey iSpoolin you know your front tire is on back-wards right..??

JSP

Super Moderator
I don't see how that tire is backwards. Grooves are running to the outside of the tire.
Its right for the rear, but the front for that tire goes the other way from what I have looked up. Is there not a directional arrow on the sidewall?

raven6

Its right for the rear, but the front for that tire goes the other way from what I have looked up. Is there not a directional arrow on the sidewall?
there is on my Q2's....

JSP

Super Moderator

JonKerr

Elite Member

iSpoolin

Goddamn lol Forgot to put the note (Yes I know my tire was on backwards in this pic.) I figured it out later that day when a buddy told me, fixed now. I made the mistake and I looked at the Dunlop Arrow (the one with a D in it) thinking that was there directional arrow, and it was pointing the wrong way. That's what I get for putting my wheels, calipers , rearsets, and heelguards on in like 45 minutes LOL

Superzoom

Can someone explain to me why the grooves on the front tire go in the opposite direction to the rear tire? I'm curious.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Sage

You did pretty good for just messing around, you synced your panning with the motorcycle so they are in focus/crisp while the rest is blurred. Good job :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

heard about and was looking forward to checking out the moon tonight also, and we got tons of cloud cover - can't see sh*t, captain :(

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member