The DSLR Picture Thread!

MikeN02

Friend just got into photography and got a $1k Canon. Post up ANY pictures taken with a DSLR Camera. Doesn't have to be motorcycle related.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Spitfire

Friend just got into photography and got a $1k Canon. Post up ANY pictures taken with a DSLR Camera. Doesn't have to be motorcycle related.
I'd do that but the site couldn't support all the pictures and my wife would kill me since it's her way of making money :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

MikeN02

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What???? You might as well say you've never seen Star Wars!
Well... to be honest I didn't see the original until a couple months ago... always caught bits and pieces. Saw all the prequels though.

SPOILER!

I didn't know leia was luke's sister! Always knew vader was the father though.

I haven't seen a lot of things to be honest, and my friends are all surprised that I hadn't. Such as:

Blade Runner
Birds
Crouching Tiger
Die Hard
Godfather
Monty Python
Psycho
Scarface

To name a few...

AngryAnt

Oooh, what model canon? I've got a T3i, which I haven't picked up too much lately, although I got asked to photograph a very small wedding over the weekend, which was completely new to me. I set my expectations low, so hopefully they like what I took. I'm still going through them and touching them up. I might post a couple here soon as I'm done.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I've watched Top Gun, but i've never seen star wars myself. Doesn't interest me :lol:

Anyway, here's some of my pics (Some are old as shit, some are new, all taken with a Nikon D3000):

iSpoolin

iSpoolin

Can't remember if one this was D3000 or not haha

I don't think this is D3000 either so excuse that quality.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Chucker

DAM@@#@T how does anyone follow that... oh well... back to boring landscape scenery:

skyline drive...
I didn't realize the moon moved fast enough to create a vapour trail! That's cool!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't realize the moon moved fast enough to create a vapour trail! That's cool!
Actually, that's a missile sent to destroy the moon and prevent the next solar eclipse....

CrazyCawi

looks fun to ride :cool: