Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Superzoom

Hey Jon,

Nice shots! I just upgraded from a Canon XS to a T3i. There's really not much difference, except a few features. All the Rebels take great pictures. The T3 should keep you very happy.

What mode do you shoot in? If you don't already, try experimenting with Aperture priority mode, and keep the aperture as wide as you can. It gives you shallower depth and is nice for everything except landscapes. It will even make your jeep look better! With faster lenses, the shallow depth isolation thing will be even more pronounced. Shallow depth is one of the main advantages of using a DSLR, along with less noise.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

b_who

Nice pics there jon!

Maybe your should start hanging out at some of those turns and snap some pictures, you do take some amazing shots man.

surprised to see that humming birds wing so clearly

JonKerr

Elite Member

Grayce

Thanksgiving weekend 2011. Lake Tahoe, no wind. Taken with a Nikon D5100. Kind of new to the DSLR, but loving it. Enjoying everyone else's pix - NICE!!!

Attachments

Sage

Thanks. I thought about heading out and taking pics. But that would mean I wasn't riding. lol. That's actually part of why I wanted the back pack. So I can ride out with friends and pull off to the side and take pics of them.

Perfect! Thanks a lot. Just placed the order. That site is awesome too. I just made a fairly large wishlist for camera stuff and other things.
I love it. The majority of my camera lenses and equipment have come from B&H

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member