Florida FZ6R Social

behindXgrnXeyes

I think I'll also take her for a spin around town first to make sure she is a good passenger...don't need to find out its hell halfway to the winghouse, lol

2011FZ6R

Just to make sure this is correct these are the plans right?

11:30am @ Winghouse located next to the super speedway, correct?

My phone number is 352-208-7128, hit me up with a text if anyone needs to contact me for some reason.

cavcuz05

do we have an addy for the place

Spitfire

*sniff* making me sad... I hate work :mad:

Live in Daytona, first ride ever in Daytona and I can't even be a part of it!

Maybe next biketoberfest -_-

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

hmmm chain maintenance...something I probally need.....i also noticed that my bike shut off again a couple weeks ago..i wonder if something reset and im hving the same problem i did before or not...hmmm

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

2011FZ6R

Hahaha I'll be rolling out there with just my small Icon tank bag. It can hold about 3 quarts of oil and thats it haha. I usually put my wallet, oakleys, a hat, and other misc stuff in there.

behindXgrnXeyes

Question, a couple ppl fom down our way Marty of leaving Ft Peirce at 10 and wanted to know if we wanted to wait leaving an hour (at 9 instead of 8) and ride up with them....putting the Wing House meet up at more 12...1230....

What do you think? We don't have to, but I figured I'd ask :)

cavcuz05

Im riding from JAX so either way im free all day Sat:D

behindXgrnXeyes

well no one else chimed in and its getting closer, plus don't want those who don't check the forum as often to get there at 1130 and not know about a time change....so lets just keep it where its at :) 1130 wing house

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

yeah i mean, on one hand I have no pressing matters so it doesnt matter what time we come back...but at the same time, its a bitch to try and see thru a tinted visor at night and I hate wearing clear during the day, with or without glasses...i really like my tint :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

2011FZ6R

Sorry, I forgot to respond to you. I don't mind... as long as everyone agree. But being so close... like you said, let's stick to the original plan... They can leave earlier or catch up with us... :thumbup: Looking forward for some nice riding :D

What time were you thinking about coming back? My wife has the night off if she wants, or she can take the later shift starting at 8:00pm. We can play as we go... if we have fun... Wooohoooooo! :thumbup:
I'll probably be heading out around 4:30-5:00ish