Florida FZ6R Social

behindXgrnXeyes

Hey Guys,

So I know there are a couple of us in florida, mostly North and Central florida i see...but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and meet up somewhere? Maybe a park or something to just chill. (those with us with a longer drive, bringing food might be a tad difficult) but overall i thought the idea would be nice. I don't mind driving a couple (lets try no more than 3??) to meet a couple great people with awesome taste ;)

What does everything think? Let's get some input before we start any crazy planning :) Whose in?:rolleyes:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

I like that idea...it would give us something to do...check out a couple bikes, ride to get a bite to eat. Biketober right? I'm in, we can plan out where to meet and stuff when we get a metter number...who else is interested or has a similar idea?

Marty and i are coming from WPB, we can pick other up as we head up if you between the end location and us

TokenSSDD

Hey guys I'm new to the forum (and to the bike lol) but I'm definitely down for something like that depending on when and where. My schedule's kinda nuts between school and work but depending on what's decided I'd definitely be down for something.

FlyZ6R

Welcome Token!

I'm a newbie to the bike and forum too. I'm currently in the Jax area so if you want to ride local just shoot me a PM or something. My weekends are usually free (from work anyway). :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FlyZ6R

Yea, I'm just looking to have a nice ride and meet some cool people. I don't really care where we meet/go, I'm looking to enjoy the journey!

Parcho

I'm in. What winghouse are you talking about Marty? My wife's been dying for a Winghouse since we moved over here from Clearwater.

2011FZ6R

Im in! And Marthy is talking about the Wing House right next to the Daytona Speedway. Good place to eat and enjoy the view ;) also, theres a cycle gear right down the road.

I live a few miles south of Ocala. So Daytona, or Orlando area is fine for me. I usually have off work fridays and saturdays so Biketober Fest would be perfect

Merc250r

Look like we might have something going on here in Florida...

Biketober Fest FZ6R Style!

October 13th-16th, 2011 What about the Saturday the 16th? Now let's find a decent joint where to meet. Usually I stop at the Wing House by the speedway... but I'm sure we can find something better than that. Route 40 from Daytona to Ocala is kind of nice... I'm not so crazy about getting parked or riding at 2 mph on the beach...
I'm in
:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

So guys is this a definite? I know I have to work that Saturday but I'm planning to leave straight from work and try to get down there for at least some of the festivities. If you guys are still down I can try to meet up, although I don't get off until 5 so I won't get there until about 6 or so.