Florida FZ6R Social

2011FZ6R

Nice for throwing me under the bus... lol ok, what about we plan to meet up around 11:30 or so at the Wing House right off the I95 exit for the speedway. We can grab a bite and chit chat while heating then hit the road. Ill try to plan a route and ill check whats going on there so maybe we can walk around and check few thigs.

let me know how much riding you want to do... in miles or hour so i can plan a bit better. please, bring soke suggestion.

Cant wait!
Sounds perfect! Im excited for this haha. Winghouse at 11:30 then? Just let me know the date and I'll be sure to be there. As far as the ride I'm down for anywhere and any distance. I live just a few miles south of Ocala btw.

Merc250r

Nice for throwing me under the bus... lol ok, what about we plan to meet up around 11:30 or so at the Wing House right off the I95 exit for the speedway. We can grab a bite and chit chat while heating then hit the road. Ill try to plan a route and ill check whats going on there so maybe we can walk around and check few thigs.

let me know how much riding you want to do... in miles or hour so i can plan a bit better. please, bring soke suggestion.

Cant wait!
:p lmao had to bro

Merc250r

Sounds perfect! Im excited for this haha. Winghouse at 11:30 then? Just let me know the date and I'll be sure to be there. As far as the ride I'm down for anywhere and any distance. I live just a few miles south of Ocala btw.
means you have to go thru orlando first right?

2011FZ6R

means you have to go thru orlando first right?
Nah, I just go east and dont get on the interstate. I take US42 over to 19 and go straight on to International Speedway I end up right by the speedway in Daytona. The Winghouse is right off International Speedway and you can see the track right by it. Also, there's a Cycle Gear about a mile down the road as well :cool:

behindXgrnXeyes

ok so who is between me (WPB) and the meet up? I'm thinking there is no harm in picking ppl up and riding up together. I got you Marty (I figured maybe ill come to ur house or something?) Anyone else?

dmilam

I am new to the forum and my bike. I am down in Key West doing my shore duty tour for the Navy. My sched is pretty good but I am married with a daughter and my wife works my off time. If you guys are ever closer this way I am in as long as we sched it out a few weeks in advance. There are not many people who get together down here so I am pretty bummed out I will not be able to make it for this outing.:(

TokenSSDD

Welcome to the forum and the bike man! You'll enjoy both lol.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

just so i read correctly

saturday the 15th at the wing house off of i95 at 1130?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

cavcuz05

cant wait....i super stoked to get to meet all of you

behindXgrnXeyes

9 hours.....im concerned for us..... I was quite tired (leg crampy wise) from a 3 hr ride on the bike....now your saying to do a 3 hour ride up....ride around for 3 hours....and do a 3 hour ride back....

That sounds.....death like....There is a road that cuts inbetween your circle...what about taking that...shortening our ride and leaving more time for a park and hanging out...I'm more interested in MEETING everyone then looking at the back of one persons bike for 3 hours. We all have the same bike, we know they work....unless im mistaken, I don't think we are looking forwarding to riding together as much as meeting everything, taking a short ride around and hanging out...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member