Florida FZ6R Social

Superzoom

The files are too big to be uploaded on the site. If you want, pm me your email and I will send the file directly to you. Having a good camera can suck sometime...
Hey Marthy, I want to see your pics too!

I fairly recently found out that you can use Facebook to host your photos. Upload your pics and they will be resized/compressed automatically. Then you add a link to the photos in your posts on this site.

I did this for my Nova Scotia trip report...

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f75/nova-scotia-2-up-fz6r-ride-report-you-really-can-tour-21450/

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Spitfire

Honestly about the next ride... I'd love to be in another state -_- lol.. I'd love some hills/mountains and beautiful scenery... Does anyone have any ideas of anything like that here in FL?

FZ6R66

There are plenty of hills and twisties out by where I live in central florida. Look up Sugar Loaf Mountain in Montverde/Clermont area. Some times refered to as the Florida Alps. It is the highest point in Florida. Lots of pretty riding and lakes to see. It is used heavily by the bicycle riders for hill climbing training and races.

2011FZ6R

There are plenty of hills and twisties out by where I live in central florida. Look up Sugar Loaf Mountain in Montverde/Clermont area. Some times refered to as the Florida Alps. It is the highest point in Florida. Lots of pretty riding and lakes to see. It is used heavily by the bicycle riders for hill climbing training and races.
I'm gonna have to check that out. That's probably about 45 minutes from me, but sounds worth it

TokenSSDD

Superzoom

Here we go. Pics loaded on the FZ6R-Forum Facebook page. Enjoy!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.309115319105409&type=1
Marthy, I can't view the pics right now, even though I have a Facebook account. Do I have to join the FZ6R Facebook page?

You can actually insert the pictures in a posting on this forum. You can just right click the picture, copy the image location, and then use the insert image button to post the pic on this forum. Would love to see the pics.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Phrozen

That's actually not to bad, an 1 1/2hr drive, didn't think Florida had any hills the only ones i've ever had to deal with was in Leesburg

FZ6R66

Thanks for posting the pictures. I got to look at them all.
Thank your wife for doing all the work. I appreciate the time taken. See you all soon I hope.

cavcuz05

how do i see these pics...i clicked the link and it says unavailable

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZ6R66

You will not be able to see the link if you are not a member/accepted friend of the Facebook FZ6R group. You need to join the group and wait until you get a message back from the FZ6R Facebook page saying you are accepted. It takes a while to get the message back. I had to wait a day.

cavcuz05

thing is i cant even find that group

Superzoom

Picture test post

Can everyone see this sweet pic? Just testing to see if you can post pics from FZ6R Facebook group to here.

The mad fabricator, unmasked...

Last edited: