Florida FZ6R Social

2011FZ6R

Who is all going for sure?? Just trying to get a general idea. And I think that we should just meet in the parking lot of winghouse by our bikes so it'll be easy to find each other

behindXgrnXeyes

good idea....well marty and I are definitely coming...i figure we'll get there (hopefully a little b4 1130) and stand outside maybe till around 12? (unless its busy then we'll have to put our name in or something) and hopefully get a good turn out...

if anyone wants my number, just PM and I'll give it to you :)

FZ6R66

I'm coming with my son. See ya. I've been hearing the roar of Harleys outside my office for the last two days. I know where they are going and I am not there.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

It was fun meeting you all...hope to do it again soon...maybe next time meet at a park and cookout...then ride...just and idea for the next GTG

FZ6R66

I had fun. Thanks guys and gals. My son and i had a beautiful ride home on 40 to 19. Open country roads. It was a gorgeous day with some new friends.

FZ6R66

I'm looking forward to the pictures Martin's wife was taking. I hope the West Palm crew has/had a safe trip back home. Post them when you got em. You can't beat being in Daytona with so many bikes if you are into that kind of thing.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member