Florida FZ6R Social

behindXgrnXeyes

I'm totally in but seemed there was some confusion between marty and I. I was under the impression that we were going to meetup/ride up with whomever was close (here in west palm) and go up there..meet at the wing house or w/e...eat and actually go to biketober fest. marty thought we were going to go up there, meet at the winghouse and ride around (I think thats what he said)

I'm down for us all walking around biketober fest together (depending on how much it costs to get in) if its 2 expensive then we can find something else to do...

FZ6R66

I would like to go. I am in the central area. Mount Dora (Orlando). My son and I ride together. He has a Kawasaki Ninja 650R.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

That's cool. Like I said as long as I can tag along I'm down for whatever we decide. I just wanted to revisit the topic since its coming up soon.

Has anyone been before? Hot Import Nights was the biggest thing I've gone to but I've heard Biketoberfest is nuts.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Merc250r

Look like we might have something going on here in Florida...

Biketober Fest FZ6R Style!

October 13th-16th, 2011 What about the Saturday the 16th? Now let's find a decent joint where to meet. Usually I stop at the Wing House by the speedway... but I'm sure we can find something better than that. Route 40 from Daytona to Ocala is kind of nice... I'm not so crazy about getting parked or riding at 2 mph on the beach...
let's get this ball rolling

2011FZ6R

So what are the definite plans?

I'm down for a group ride, seeing as I haven't had anyone to ride with since I've had my bike. My dad and uncle might drive down from NY with a couple bikes for biketoberfest, otherwise It'd just be me.

If you guys are hitting up the bars and stuff though I'll have to sit out, being underage FTL :(

behindXgrnXeyes

I dont even have one drink when I'm on the bike...so I'd rather not do any of that...so we can hang 2011FZ6R, lol

i agree...what ARE the plans then. I only thought biketoberfest cuz itd be something to do together. If we aren't going to go to it, then why does it need to be that weekend? If ppl are free in general that weekend im fine, just not sure why else we picked that weekend.

So on my end I was thinking I'd meet up with Marthy and head up there, picking up anyone else that was in route ( and not far out of the way out west or something) and meet at a disclosed location...everyone shows up we eat...chat...and what...ride out? I'm not familiar with the area so i dunno where there is to go... Anyone interested in going to a park for photo ops? i can maybe bring my camera and we can have some fun, goof off..de stress and stuff

TokenSSDD

I dont even have one drink when I'm on the bike...so I'd rather not do any of that...so we can hang 2011FZ6R, lol

...everyone shows up we eat...chat...and what...ride out? I'm not familiar with the area so i dunno where there is to go... Anyone interested in going to a park for photo ops? i can maybe bring my camera and we can have some fun, goof off..de stress and stuff
You'll have 3 because I'm not a big drinker myself...

That sounds fine to me. Wings, bike talk, pics... Sounds like a plan.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FlyZ6R

I'm with the "No drinking and riding" club too. Drinking any amount of alcohol when the bike is my ride is definitely not worth it for me. A meet, chow, cruise sounds fun!

behindXgrnXeyes

I'm excited! Whens the official date then? I like meeting at the wing house and just...planning what are going to do then. Since we'll all be sitting there and all, lol

Who is able to Meet at the wing place marthy mentioned on w/e saturday this is...

TokenSSDD

I'm excited! Whens the official date then? I like meeting at the wing house and just...planning what are going to do then. Since we'll all be sitting there and all, lol

Who is able to Meet at the wing place marthy mentioned on w/e saturday this is...
Depending on the time, you can count me in.

Merc250r

Btw I think marty is a good idea planner just throwing that out there, so I'm down for what ever he's down for.:p

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member