Florida FZ6R Social

behindXgrnXeyes

Just got home myself...so so sore, i laid on the floor for a couple minutes and listed to my ears ring :D

Had a great time, and I agree, a cookout and more riding would have been great, hwoever maybe a more middle meet up would be better, im sore enough as it is :D

FZ6R66

I feel for the West Palm peeps. I'm sore just from my ride. And I ride horses and run. Plus riding at 70-80 MPH on the Interstate fighting the buffeting winds was not fun for me. I prefer the back country roads with the scenery and the twisties. It was fun meeting everyone.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Also went thru all the posts and two ppl had to work till 4-5 and couldnt come, but it looks like merc was in, but didn't chime in this past week. What happened to you? lol

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

Yeah def, talk to 99vengeur about what he got exactly and then I know alot of ppl did that Retro fit deal..not sure what the difference is, but I definitly love mine. Looks nice during the day, but the light you get at night is GREAT

cavcuz05

I know... it's just customize for me. LOL By the way, i'm going to look into those lights. After staring at the shadow of my bike for 2 hrs or so from you following me... It's very bright! Look like a lot of work... But look great!
Follow my DIY and you will be fine about 1 day with beer:thumbup:

FZ6R66

I'm so looking forward to the pictures. Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! I'm chanting by the way. Post any if you have them.

I attached a picture of the FZ6R that was in the Yamaha Factory tent. I guess this is the white everyone has been waiting for. I could have used this one instead of the girly pink one in 2009. Nothing against the girly pink. It is a nice looking graphic if you are a girl.

Attachments

behindXgrnXeyes

I'm so looking forward to the pictures. Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! I'm chanting by the way. Post any if you have them.

I attached a picture of the FZ6R that was in the Yamaha Factory tent. I guess this is the white everyone has been waiting for. I could have used this one instead of the girly pink one in 2009. Nothing against the girly pink. It is a nice looking graphic if you are a girl.
i disagree. I agree on one part that the pink did make it hard for guys, but it was easy to take off/cover up and you did have other color to choose from...the white they have here is lame. They had so much design in the raven (ORANGE!) from the year before they they could have gave it a little bit more umph! (BTW the 2010 white wasn't girly either) just the idea of have one red little bar is like...really? thats it...no...design just...nothing? really? Even the black had a little design to it

i felt left down with no only the lack of design to it, but the only 2 color options they tossed out

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZ6R66

Changes

Since our gathering in Daytona I got some mods done. I was inspired by the rest of your bikes. I got the flush mount signals on and I did the FE kit. It looks much better.
I am looking forward to the next get together.

Attachments

Last edited: