What Not To Wear (while riding)

Fizzi6ergal

I knew I remembered this topic in this thread...... But yes, going back to the cooling the sack off..... I think this guy is trying to cool his sack off a little bit. I know his knee isn't as far out as the other pics we saw..... but......... i'm sure after a long race like this, the boys could get pretty warm. So maybe this is Martin's victory lap and he's cooling them off......

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Fizzi6ergal

Jon, you're so smart! I wish I had half the smarts of riding as you do. I feel I have knowledge about this sport, but everytime I read a post from you, I feel that I'm throwing more into my knowledge books. Thanks!

But yes, keep the pics coming!

JonKerr

Elite Member
Holy crap, I need to get me an armor jacket and gloves. I've been riding since I was 14 but, was self taught. Dad was all, "want to learn to ride? (Tossed me keys to a Vulcan 900 Shaftdrive) Goodluck." That was it... It took me 3 hours to figure out how the clutch/accelerator worked. Once I did, I went up and down the street for about 30 minutes shifting 1st to 3rd and back. Once I felt comfortable, I took that bike to a back country straightaway (From Harlingen to Mercedes) in Tx. Got that bike up to 100, no gear. I wonder how I made it to 28. Now when I think about it when I drive in San Diego. As I pass by cars w/people on their phones, or changing lanes w/no signals, riding my ***, or just being dicks to riders. I think, "Did I pay my life insurance premium this month?" When it comes down to it, no matter how much gear I wear to prevent road rash. It won't matter much if cars behind me aren't aware I've fallen and run my butt over to finish the job. So, forgive me for my lack of safety gear. I'd like to get some if I ever went to ride the twisty areas to Julian. Until then, my bike is strictly for commuting from Escondido to Downtown.

Fizzer6R

well, when you have a gun you're invincible

ajones70

Detrich

Open carry plus cargo shorts & no helmet... Is this Florida or Texas or Arizona?

:shakehead:

BoneJj

Open carry plus cargo shorts & no helmet... Is this Florida or Texas or Arizona?

:shakehead:
You can only open carry in Florida when going to do the following or in the process of:
Hunting
Camping
Fishing
gun range

So it is possible that it's a florida image but not likely.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

Already posted this on the other great, but look at some of these squids. I'm sure that chick on the blue r6 thinks she's a badass. lol.

http://youtu.be/-isOkhqZaN0

Nik2133

And today I came across this one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkkwZh1VbU]YAMAHA FZ Stunt By Manoj (RBK Video) - YouTube[/ame]

The man's got some ba**s ...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member