What Not To Wear (while riding)

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Detrich

One of my friend's friends allegedly fractured his foot, because he was riding behind her, admiring her butt when he should've been concentrating on the road, lost concentration, and scrapped his foot (tennis shoes) on a curb...

bmw675

One of my friend's friends allegedly fractured his foot, because he was riding behind her, admiring her butt when he should've been concentrating on the road, lost concentration, and scrapped his foot (tennis shoes) on a curb...
all i can see is a girl in a full leather suit, but i have a good imagination. :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

all i know is we like cute little asian girls- esp the ones that ride... lol :)

iSpoolin

Dude from the cobalt forum I use haha, thats just stupid, but I do find it funny he makes her wear that shirt around her waist to cover her ass LOL

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
When I glanced at this picture really quickly, I thought to myself, "That is one huge ass exhaust pipe!" :eek: Then I realized it was a sign in the background. :eek:

JSP

Super Moderator
When I glanced at this picture really quickly, I thought to myself, "That is one huge ass exhaust pipe!" :eek: Then I realized it was a sign in the background. :eek:

haha nice! :cool:

CrazyCawi

Jon...will you keep this going for us please? Thanks :)

Detrich

I mentioned this on another thread already... But, on Sat while resting roadside we saw a rider in shorts, T-shirt, no gloves up in Azusa canyon. Just as we collectively uttered "SQUID," he took a really bad tumble going around a seemingly easy turn down the road... And, he was hurt really BADLY. Knee chipped to the bone, fingers bleeding like crazy, and road rash all over his arms & legs... He was an ugly mess.

Riding too aggressively is a sign of bad judgement. Not wearing gear is absolutely no joke. Even with gear you can still get seriously hurt.

Please everyone ride carefully & wear your gear at all times...

Chucker

I think she rolled up her jeans because she needed knee protection. She's smart!!!

Attachments

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Well I stopped because I was sick of getting the hate mail from the squids who are on here who get all bent out of shape for being called out. I'm not kidding, some of it was people who were SERIOUSLY pissed off. I know it was striking a nerve with people, which is good and bad. It woke up a lot people to just how crazy it is to ride totally unprotected. But it just got tiring, I knew every time I'd post up a bunch of pictures, I could count on a couple of PM's and Emails form people. Calling me a prima donna, hypocrite, and many other names that I won't repeat.

If you'd like, I can keep doing it. But if all the hate mail starts again, I'm not going to continue. It's getting close to squid season around here so the photo sites should be ripe with pics in the next month or so. It was insane how many we saw last weekend when my wife took me out for a drive (can't drive myself yet on all the pain meds) riding in shorts and t-shirts. We were down by the beach and saw the typical, guy in shorts and a t-shirt and slip on shoes, chick on the back in a bikini and no shoes. It was such a moral struggle. The chick was so damn hot on there, but so damn stupid.
I say go for it! If you start getting these "hate" mails and harassment pm's etc, forward them to me and I can have a little talk with them... If they dont stop then, well... they will ;)

This is all for educating riders on what not to wear while riding. Especially on those roads. So you are doing a favor and helping people realize it is VERY dangerous to not wear gear. I've had my accident and know the gear saved my ass even though I still ended up in the hospital, I could have been dead without it. If it helps smarten even 1 person up and saves their butt, then good. The haters can hate somewhere else. :thumbup:

So...

WARNING: Anyone sending JonKerr (or any other member for that matter) any form of hate mail/pm will receive an infraction and if it happens again after our warnings, possible removal from the board.

Last edited:

iSpoolin

I say go for it! If you start getting these "hate" mails and harassment pm's etc, forward them to me and I can have a little talk with them... If they dont stop then, well... they will ;)

This is all for educating riders on what not to wear while riding. Especially on those roads. So you are doing a favor and helping people realize it is VERY dangerous to not wear gear. I've had my accident and know the gear saved my ass even though I still ended up in the hospital, I could have been dead without it. If it helps smarten even 1 person up and saves their butt, then good. The haters can hate somewhere else. :thumbup:
Quoted for truth!

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

JSP

Super Moderator