dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

frelay

Well I stopped because I was sick of getting the hate mail from the squids who are on here who get all bent out of shape for being called out. I'm not kidding, some of it was people who were SERIOUSLY pissed off. I know it was striking a nerve with people, which is good and bad. It woke up a lot people to just how crazy it is to ride totally unprotected. But it just got tiring, I knew every time I'd post up a bunch of pictures, I could count on a couple of PM's and Emails form people. Calling me a prima donna, hypocrite, and many other names that I won't repeat.

If you'd like, I can keep doing it. But if all the hate mail starts again, I'm not going to continue. It's getting close to squid season around here so the photo sites should be ripe with pics in the next month or so. It was insane how many we saw last weekend when my wife took me out for a drive (can't drive myself yet on all the pain meds) riding in shorts and t-shirts. We were down by the beach and saw the typical, guy in shorts and a t-shirt and slip on shoes, chick on the back in a bikini and no shoes. It was such a moral struggle. The chick was so damn hot on there, but so damn stupid.

I call it: Natural selection! When you don't use your head, your body always pays the price :spank: I like the pics... Specially the ones with hot chicks :D I wish I had one of those on my bike! :D:D

ksanbon

Jon.

FWIW, you have my support. When I went down, my gear saved my flesh, prevented a lot of pain, kept me out of the ER, and saved me $$$$ in medical bills.

Keep up the good work.
Keith

ElecGod

Elite Member

redwing-2001

I say go for it! If you start getting these "hate" mails and harassment pm's etc, forward them to me and I can have a little talk with them... If they dont stop then, well... they will ;)

This is all for educating riders on what not to wear while riding. Especially on those roads. So you are doing a favor and helping people realize it is VERY dangerous to not wear gear. I've had my accident and know the gear saved my ass even though I still ended up in the hospital, I could have been dead without it. If it helps smarten even 1 person up and saves their butt, then good. The haters can hate somewhere else. :thumbup:

So...

WARNING: Anyone sending JonKerr (or any other member for that matter) any form of hate mail/pm will receive an infraction and if it happens again after our warnings, possible removal from the board.
Jay said most of what I was just about to. We all need reminding. Kind of like advertising, you don't know exactly who it touches but you have to get the word out there. So, Jon, keep it going and let the "Super Moderator" do his thing.

iSpoolin

Tennis shoes and jeans FTL!

and I myself think that everyone who gets a message from a "Anti-Gear" member should just post it in this thread so we can see how bad some of them really are ;) lol

Sparkxx1

OKay so ridiculous those pants are not even a second skin... I mean if your just going to be a passenger like that you might as well be naked next time... please be naked
truth! Lol tights rip and stretch easily, i'd hate to see those legs all fucked up for life. I havn't let my girlfriend ride with me until I have enough money to buy her full gear. It's an individual choice to wear gear or not, but I learned my lesson a long time ago on the playground. When I was 10 I tripped while running and peeled half my face off on the concrete...how fast can a child run? about 6 or 7 mph max? Imagine at 30 or up at 70? I would have been scarred for life.

I'll have to find pictures somewhere, it was pretty bad and I ended up in the hospital.

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member