What did you do to your bike today?

Maadi

Took my decompression route home and was riding along, behind a bicyclist, coming up to the curvy area. Then about 5 bicyclists popped up around the bend going the other way. Instead of passing the one on my side (he was behind the shoulder line, I had plenty of space), I decided to sit back and wait... Good decision, a pick up truck driver decided that a blind corner is an EXCELLENT spot to pass 5 bicycles by straddling the 2 yellow lines... If I had gone to pass, I would have been right there... It's good to have that 6th sense, isn't it!

Pinarello Rider

Took my decompression route home and was riding along, behind a bicyclist, coming up to the curvy area. Then about 5 bicyclists popped up around the bend going the other way. Instead of passing the one on my side (he was behind the shoulder line, I had plenty of space), I decided to sit back and wait... Good decision, a pick up truck driver decided that a blind corner is an EXCELLENT spot to pass 5 bicycles by straddling the 2 yellow lines... If I had gone to pass, I would have been right there... It's good to have that 6th sense, isn't it!
I'm a cyclist (see my name <---) and I concur - some people pick the worst times to pass. It's astounding to me how many people have a deathwish.

Ricenoodle

installed reflective wheel stripes from cgd graphics on eBay, quality product. size is 3/8 or 9mm, Highly recommend using 2 pumps of dish soap mixed with water in a spray bottle. clean rim with rubbing alcohol, spray soapy solution, apply stripes, align all you want so it's perfect, squeeze out underside with finger then napkin, so easy, took 1 hour because I took my sweet time for all 4 sides.

Attachments

lwclancers

That's the best pic of wheel stripes in action I've seen. Quite nice!

I've wanted to get some, but I have the gold rims...no color will look right at all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Broke 2500 miles on my girl. Crazy... feels like I got her last month!

mdgreene2001

Just keep your stock exhaust and if you get s BS fix it ticket, you swap em, get it written off, and go right back. Besides, it's RARE to have a cop nail you for exhaust unless you're being a DB and revving it up intentionally to cause a scene. I got pinched for passing on a double yellow, basic speed law, and excessive display of speed, all at once. And he didn't say one thing about mine. And believe me, my exhaust is louder than any TBR shod bike out there. It's obnoxious lol.

I too have the gytr carbon fiber exhaust and pcv with auto tune it sounds awesome and runs very nice. I'm still working on the map. but I like auto tune keeping a/f at optimum.

bmw675

Installed a saddlemen seat and a matching pillion seat cover on my 675.
Rain, rain, go away....

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Still haven't gotten around to taking off the stickers on her. I think I'll do that tonight when I get back from work around 8. Just going to need some goof off or rubbing alcohol for the residue.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

bmw675

Perfect morning for a ride. Not a cloud in the sky, perfect temp, a little more traffic than I prefer, but that's what happens with perfect weather, the Sunday drivers come out a day early. :rolleyes:
Care to give an opinion on the nexx?