What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Almost looks lit up, probably flash reflecting off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Yes the flash was on because i wanted to verify reflectivity. Normally it's a bright red in sunlight but when a headlight hits it, it shows lit up. Very happy with this $12 mod. Take your time with it and go the wet route.

bmw675

Thanks,
I've been seeing alot more of them, just trying to gauge everyone's opinion.
The lightweight is what draws me in, would you say the wind noise is similar to other reputable helmets?
I've also heard the shape is similar to the rf1100, which fits me great.

Hell, the appearance of the xr1r is enough to peak my interest. Great looking piece. :thumbup:

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

priotiynapkin

Put 4 Rizoma Avio 21s on my baby, with magic blinkers for the front. I really missed running lights. Glad they're back. And 6 load equalizers later my fast blink is gone forever! Since the magic blinkers are only in the front it makes the front and rear alternate, which is kinda cool looking. After that I went for a 2up ride with my girlfriend to enjoy the weather :)
I'll try to post pics of the rizomas soon, they look super nice. Glad I got rid of my cheap ones that came with the ebay FE.

JonKerr

Elite Member

abyss1406

kinda late but, I put on a new rear tire Michellen Pilot power. man that thing is sticky

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

mdgreene2001

Getting tires put on today, michlin Pilot Power 3's

bmw675

Getting tires put on today, michlin Pilot Power 3's
I love my PP3's. for future reference, I wouldn't make a habit out of letting the calipers hang from the brake lines.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bmw675

Rode 2 up for the first time today, and the girl had never been on a bike either.
Made for a less than desirable jaunt, but I don't think I scared her away from bikes.

Mission accomplished. :thumbup:

garnetblack419

Virgin Post

Used Turtle Wax ICE line spray wax to detail after the wash. Great stuff. Safe to use on all the plastic, windshield, and used some on my helmet shield. Great at not leaving streaks. Only thing I avoided contact with was the matte finished engine parts. Easy application... One microfiber for wiping on. One for drying off. Pleasant smell too. Not sure about durability yet, but it beads water like a mother. *FIRST POST BTW*:) p.s.-also cleaned and lubed the chain with Honda pro chain clean and Honda pro chain lube w/ moly. Pricey, but I like the stuff. Protects well and doesn't fling. Happy to be part of the forum. Lots of great stuff on here.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bmw675

Sweet! does she have a friend?
Nope, but you can do me a favor and take her husband for me. :scared:

mdgreene2001

I love my PP3's. for future reference, I wouldn't make a habit out of letting the calipers hang from the brake lines.
Yeah I thought about that after the fact... And I love the pp3s