New member here’s my ride!

64601412-DF0D-4B35-82B3-F904A1DDBE64.jpg
Naked with no fairings how I got the bike.

BEED5CB3-4A77-4601-82D6-0479357C3E8C.jpg
Patched/repaired and color matched fairings.

Picked up a 2009 FZ6R on a steal of a trade, the bike has a little over 10k miles zero issues and runs fantastic this bike is a blast to ride! The bike came with a two brothers exhaust, K&N air filter, flushmount turn signals, and unfortunately fairings that were in pretty rough shape. Since having the bike for a few weeks I’ve patched/repaired and painted the fairings. And will be installing the usual mods frame sliders, bar ends, etc. I look forward to fixing up my bike and making it my own, thanks for allowing me to join the forum gents!

sti491

Welcome, and well done great start!

View attachment 40042
Naked with no fairings how I got the bike.

View attachment 40041
Patched/repaired and color matched fairings.

Picked up a 2009 FZ6R on a steal of a trade, the bike has a little over 10k miles zero issues and runs fantastic this bike is a blast to ride! The bike came with a two brothers exhaust, K&N air filter, flushmount turn signals, and unfortunately fairings that were in pretty rough shape. Since having the bike for a few weeks I’ve patched/repaired and painted the fairings. And will be installing the usual mods frame sliders, bar ends, etc. I look forward to fixing up my bike and making it my own, thanks for allowing me to join the forum gents!