The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

Botty12

lmfao the self commenting is amazing for this...you gotta keep it up.

and Anthony's like 6ft7 or something taller...of course he's huge haha

I'll post a pic too....because we're man-whores like that.

Edit: ZOH MAH GAWD ANTHONY YOU ARE ****ING HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I kinda want to take my pic down now lol.

hellboy7

LOLOLOL. The dont skip leg day pictures had me dying.

Hows everyone progressing at the gym? It's been way too packed for me to even make any effort into getting in there... it's just a lost cause noawadays.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

Lmfao..,,, we all should take pointers from him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Botty12

LOLOLOL. The dont skip leg day pictures had me dying.

Hows everyone progressing at the gym? It's been way too packed for me to even make any effort into getting in there... it's just a lost cause noawadays.
Progress is coming along great! After 8 long years since a broken ankle, nerve damage, bone chip and bone swelling...and all the complications that go along with that and re-injuries, I have finally been able to back squat without bones grinding together and hurting like a S.O.B. And I'm happy to say that after 4 weeks of incorporating it into my routine, starting with the 45lb bar, I can now back squat 45's without any pain or any compensation, and it can be done for reps.

When that happened...it was like chains breaking off. I almost teared up. For a third of my life I couldn't do it...and...now I can. Now I actually believe the thought that my squat can actually rival my deadlift. That injury was like a cage and I'm so glad to have made this milestone.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

echoplex

There is something insanely wrong.

I am hungry all the effing time now, and me eating a ton of food which used to fill me up does absolutely nothing anymore.

I just ate a huge plate of chicken and waffles at 10pm and was hungry again at 1am, and ended up eating 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches with a huge blender bottle of milk.

I feel like I have an appetite all the time now, this never used to happen before, even when I worked out regularly and very hard.

Was talking to a friend who I hadn't seen in a while.

Last edited:

tanoz

gotta say thanks to the bike im starting to gym, well i was.

Only wanted to shed about 15 pounds then start to bulk up a little, got to losing about 8 pounds and my bike went into repairs... byebye gym

Instead though ive been running at the local park, 6km a night ( roughly 3 miles) and my god it is so much harder.

Botty12

There is something insanely wrong.

I am hungry all the effing time now, and me eating a ton of food which used to fill me up does absolutely nothing anymore.

I just ate a huge plate of chicken and waffles at 10pm and was hungry again at 1am, and ended up eating 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches with a huge blender bottle of milk.

I feel like I have an appetite all the time now, this never used to happen before, even when I worked out regularly and very hard.
QUOTE].

Either your metabolism is kicking in, you have a thyroid issue, or you're on steroids.

Try recording what you eat for a week: total calories per day, as well as the macronutrient breakdown. Maybe there's a deficit somewhere. Not enough carbs? Fats? Proteins? See what the results say, if they seem like they SHOULD be adequate but aren't, lay off the roids and go see someone about it.

OR, play around with your macros. More muscle needs a LOT more protein and carbs to maintain themselves. For example, I weigh 160lbs. But I eat anywhere from 150g-200g of protein everyday. That's almost 1000 calories from JUST protein....and some women don't eat that much in a whole day :S. Do a science experiment on yourself. Get to know your body!

You're older now, your body can't get away with running off of whatever you fed it when you were younger. AND you probably have more overall muscle mass than you did when you were working out before, because you've built a foundation. Feed the foundation. And if all else fails, drizzle all your food in Coconut or Extra Virgin Olive Oil...or eat it by the tablespoon full. Fats are the best bang for your buck when it comes to satisfying your hunger.

And I'm just kidding about the roid use...it's just cuz your HUGGGGEE! ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member