The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

applejax

One of my old forums had a whole section made for "exercise/workout".

I feel like that might be better than a single thread ??

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

applejax

Well anyway, I like the scooby guy. His information is great for anyone whos just learning about lifting to get their feet wet.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

applejax

I like Scooby but he recently said he was no longer making videos so all we have is his old ones to look at...

JT: type Scooby, Hodge Twins or Yo Elliot into the search bar on that one site..

AFK- Eating a can of Tuna...
That's a shame, you could really tell from his voice he really cared about helping people.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

linkgt

That's a shame, you could really tell from his voice he really cared about helping people.
Yep... Lets just say he got too comfortable posting in an image board (the fitness section which i used to frequent) and some anonymous user got his personal information and started harassing him and his partner. Sad...

Anyway, IceCreamFitness is another great youtube channel. Jason Blaha tells it how it is and doesnt BS around. here's a lengthy video of a novice program:

Ice Cream Fitness Novice 5x5 Fullbody By Request - YouTube

His plan:

Ice Cream Fitness Novice 5x5 Fullbody

Workout A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5
Barbell Shrug 3x8
Skullcrusher 3x8
Chins 3x5-8
or Striaght Bar/Incline Curl 3x8
Hyperextention 2x10
Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x10-20

Workout B
Squat 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Standing Press 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5 -10%
CGBP 3x8
Straight Bar or Incline Curl 3x8
Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x10-20

Suscribed! Starting my 16 weeks Marathon training program on Monday. I might pitch in too. I will do some cross training too so im sure I can pick up some trick here too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Sweet! I started running again last month. I do 1 mile after i finish lifting and on sundays, I go out on a 8 mile run. feels good man :)

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

RoadTrip

I did all that weight gain and gym stuff years ago, it was a fun hobby, loved picking up the heavy dumbells, Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler used to be my heroes, he he. But, now I am just focused on eating right and hiking, swimming, guess I got lazy. I used to be 215, now I am 175 (6'1").

Diet is my focus now, I eat tons of produce and whole grains and avoid refined sugar, I limit beef and meat in general, maybe 8oz a day tops, fish oil is my only supplement. I love bread, though, and pay top dollar for artisan breads, prolly considered fattening, but I am addicted to baked potatos and good bread, at least its prolly better than cupcakes.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member