Official seat cover group buy thread

pjmac5

Front and back are done. Back was a total B!tch. Although I have a staple gun, it just could not drive the 1/4 inch staples into the plastic all the way. I decided to use a #7 3/8 inch screw with a finishing washer.

Working on posting more pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

pjmac5

I installed a 5/8 inch gel insert and then wrapped the seat with 1/4 inch neoprene. then wrapped that with finishing foam. The front seat cover was extremely tight as a result of the neoprene, but I got it on.

Attachments

pjmac5

More Pics.

Attachments

lwclancers

I'll wind up being the last of this group to do mine, so Im enjoying seeing the feedback. Definetly going to use a blow dryer to make the material more stretchy and easier to pull tight.

jman

Really like how the white turned out! Great pics everyone keep em coming! I'm gonna try to work on mine Sunday. I think I'll add just a litle bit of foam to the rear to hopefully fix the wrinkle everyone else is getting.

Ok so here is my attempt at the front seat... I think it's alright for my first time ever.

Sorry on bike pics prolly be junky (didn't edit) and it's dark out..

Off Bike:

Staples:

On Bike

lwclancers

I got the gold gel. I can take a pic of my covers and gel tonight. I might not even get to mine until after the 4th. Looks like some had better luck than others on the rear seat. Im 100% doing the front first haha...gotta get the gel in first though

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BradSPE

I just got mine today, but i can't install the covers until this weekend:shakehead: here is a picture of mine. By the way thanks:canada:
What color's did you use? I have the copper 6R and want to go a little more red than what bleedinblue used. Curious how that color would look next to the copper bike.

If everyone could post what color choices they used in their pictures it would be great for future orders and color matching. Thanks!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ArmyFZ6R

I just installed mine. it really make the bike looks better. The rear seat is a Bi...:facepalm: Im still working on it.

Attachments