New member welcome thread

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

roadrat

Welcome flipflash, jpowell, f1cart and Hooverwild!! Hope you enjoy the forum.... lots of great riders and good info, especially on mods.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

Blue Cat

Welcome aboard Blue Cat. Your bike is so.... so..... *sniff*.... beautiful. ;) Hey what kind of fender eliminator is that? I've been looking for one that integrates the stock turn signals like that.
Hi Roadrat! Thank you for the welcome. I actually have no idea what the fender eliminator kit is, it came with the bike. :confused:

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! .

PhillipHughes

Looking to join the party

Hi everyone. I just got my learner's permit (mandatory in Australia prior to getting a bike license) and was looking for an appropriate bike. We have a list of learner-approved bikes that we are obliged to ride for the 1st year. I've been researching and have come to the conclusion that the FZ6R fits my 50yo needs. I've found a 2010 model with low mileage. I think I'll get it.
By the way, this looks to be a great site and resource. Well done!

Rookasaki

Hi everyone. I just got my learner's permit (mandatory in Australia prior to getting a bike license) and was looking for an appropriate bike. We have a list of learner-approved bikes that we are obliged to ride for the 1st year. I've been researching and have come to the conclusion that the FZ6R fits my 50yo needs. I've found a 2010 model with low mileage. I think I'll get it.
By the way, this looks to be a great site and resource. Well done!
Welcome Phillip :)
Let us know when you get your 6R! Also you must post pic's! Kind of a unofficial rule we have going on here. ;) Don't forget to check out the Video section. There's tons of videos on our bike.

0150r

Hey, I'm Eric. I'm in San Diego and just picked up a new 2012 white FZ6R last week. Started riding this year on a 2008 Ninja 250R which didn't feel safe on the freeways here. Very happy with the new bike :D

fighter13

New FZ6r Enthusiast

Hey everyone!
I'm a new member with 3 seasons under my belt. I just love bikes! Currently riding a GS500 that I've played around with and tried to make into a lil streetfighter -not a mechanic by any means but I enjoy playing around and learning new things with the bike.
The goal is to sell my bike and get a FZ6R for this season; joined the forum to learn a little about the bike before I buy it and see if people were selling on the site.

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

drben69

Hi i'm ben

Hi i'm ben I'm 20 male Aussie from syd australia..

only had my fz6r got about 6 months now loving everything about it

i'm a network engineer

Thanks

BluSpeed

Hi all, I am now a year in the game with my 09 FZ6R Black.

I am from Indianapolis, IN and am always out riding. I joined to get help with new ideas for the FZ6R and ideas for mods with this bike.

My Mods as of now : 4-to-1 full exhaust Two Brothers, Smoked flush mount turn signals, Smoked windscreen, blue wheel tape

What I am wanting to do : New foot pegs, FE, color scheme of blue and black, mirrors

any suggestions will help

Attachments

BluSpeed

I saw some of his photos, and that is like what I want to do. Bought some pegs for the bike that are blue but they are not fitting.

Thanks for the heads up though on his photos

F

Flyer421

My name is Quincy from Monroe,La. I have been riding since 2005. Started on a Ninja 500 then a Honda VTX 1300, just traded a 2007 Ninja ZX-6R for a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R which first 2 days 300 miles this bike is very comfortable and have a friend riding the FZ6 so we do road trips together speed and comfort make this a great bike. I am a corporate pilot so that keeps me on the road a good bit.

bleedinblue

Elite Member