New member welcome thread

Botty12

Hello! Thanks for starting a newbie intro thread :) My name's Natalie, but friends call me Nat. I'm 23 and from Ontario, Canada. I grew up riding on the back of my dad's 1982 Yamaha Seca 650, so no surprise I love motorcycles! I knew I wanted to get my own, it was just a matter of when. I tried to use my dad's bike after taking a course and getting my license but it's so goddamn heavy (750lbs dry fml) I don't feel comfortable on it...and...it's not my own. It's his baby:)

SO I'll be writin the check and picking up a 2012 fz6r in TWO hours and I'm ecstatic...literally excited like a lil kid! Sitting on ANY new bike is like night and day compared to the old Seca, but the fz6r feels the best between my legs...take that how you please:p...but seriously, the suzuki 650's seat was way too wide. And that tin can muffler looks ridiculous.

Haha hope you all enjoy your day...I know I will! SO PUMPED!!!! :D

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

DragonBlu

Hello! Thanks for starting a newbie intro thread :) My name's Natalie, but friends call me Nat. I'm 23 and from Ontario, Canada. I grew up riding on the back of my dad's 1982 Yamaha Seca 650, so no surprise I love motorcycles! I knew I wanted to get my own, it was just a matter of when. I tried to use my dad's bike after taking a course and getting my license but it's so goddamn heavy (750lbs dry fml) I don't feel comfortable on it...and...it's not my own. It's his baby:)

SO I'll be writin the check and picking up a 2012 fz6r in TWO hours and I'm ecstatic...literally excited like a lil kid! Sitting on ANY new bike is like night and day compared to the old Seca, but the fz6r feels the best between my legs...take that how you please:p...but seriously, the suzuki 650's seat was way too wide. And that tin can muffler looks ridiculous.

Haha hope you all enjoy your day...I know I will! SO PUMPED!!!! :D
Now there's a gal that speaks her mind! Enjoy the new bike and welcome to all the latest new people. :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Flipflash

Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

diablo17858

Sup guys. Im new to the forum, the Fz6r, and motorbikes in general. However I can't wait til may when I get my 6r. Its the waiting that kills you and all you can think about is how much riding you're going to do once you get it. AHHHHHKK.

Anyway just saying whats up to everyone :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Hey! Welcome home :D

Rookasaki

Sup guys. Im new to the forum, the Fz6r, and motorbikes in general. However I can't wait til may when I get my 6r. Its the waiting that kills you and all you can think about is how much riding you're going to do once you get it. AHHHHHKK.

Anyway just saying whats up to everyone :D
Welcome! :thumbup:

tcmizzou

Hey

Im new to the forum. My name is Josh i live in MN, im 19. Recently just bought my first bike. (yellow 2009 FZ6R). kinda new to bikes but ready to learn and enjoy the road.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

raven6r

Hey all. My names Joe and I'm from Dundas, Ontario. Been out of the motorcycle world for about 12 years but purchased a 2011 fz6r around 6 weeks ago and love it so far. Cruised around this forum quite a bit before buying the bike and found this to be the first place I look on the computer in the morning and usually the last at night. Seem like a good bunch and hope to fit in. Anyways a lot of what I read here influenced my decision to pick this bike so I guess I owe you guys a thanks.::Sport:

highlife

New FZ6R Owner and forum member

Hey whats up? 27 here in the Murder Mitten. Just bought a 2012 FZ6R and I figured it would make sense to join up with the community.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rookasaki

Hey all. My names Joe and I'm from Dundas, Ontario. Been out of the motorcycle world for about 12 years but purchased a 2011 fz6r around 6 weeks ago and love it so far. Cruised around this forum quite a bit before buying the bike and found this to be the first place I look on the computer in the morning and usually the last at night. Seem like a good bunch and hope to fit in. Anyways a lot of what I read here influenced my decision to pick this bike so I guess I owe you guys a thanks.::Sport:
Welcome Joe. We do have some good people here. And umm your welcome ;)

Rookasaki

Hey

Im new to the forum. My name is Josh i live in MN, im 19. Recently just bought my first bike. (yellow 2009 FZ6R). kinda new to bikes but ready to learn and enjoy the road.
Welcome Josh. I got my first bike when I was 20... its a learning process. Don't be shy, post away!