New member welcome thread

Kspalla

:D Glad i found this site cant wait to get through some posts and see some mods. Names keith have a 2009 FR6R White just bought as a left over got a good deal and loved the color. Loving my time riding and cant wait for the warmer weather!!!!!

FitZ6R

:D Glad i found this site cant wait to get through some posts and see some mods. Names keith have a 2009 FR6R White just bought as a left over got a good deal and loved the color. Loving my time riding and cant wait for the warmer weather!!!!!
Hey Keith, welcome and where are you in PA?

Nosferatu

Greetings from Oz

Hi there!

Rhiannon from Melbourne, Australia!

I have an XJ6SL (will derestrict when I get full licence). It is my first bike!

I've loved bikes and been interested in the scene for a very long time... so now I am living and loving the dream.

The best thing about my machine is, that when I am anxious or can't settle because there is sh*t in my life or stuff on my mind... I get on the bike and it all just melts away :)

Electrix

Hi guys & girls,

Im Paul from Melbourne, Australia.
I just brought a brand new 2010 raven FZ6R yesterday and i'm loving it.
Glad i found this forum there is some good info here.

Briguy453

Hey everyone.
My name is Brian. I'm in the military serving as a Marine. I'm new to this forum and motorcycling. Looking forward to taking my msf class later in november. There's a lot of great info on these forums and the people are spectacular. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Justin_27

Hello.
Name's Justin I'm from California but am currently residing in Colorado. I've been lurking around the site for about a month now picked up my first bike just two months ago a 09 Blue FZ6R just finally got it past the break in period and so far am loving it I even convinced two of my friends to buy the FZ6R (white/Raven) and so far they seem to be having just as much fun as I am. Anywho I thought it was time to formally introduce myself and say HI.

Cmgbruschi

Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I'm 17 years old right now, soon to be 18. I first started riding when I raced motocross during my kindergarten years. I have been into 2 wheels ever since. When i turned 15 1/2 I got my car and motorcycle temps at the same time. My dad let me ride his 08 Honda Shadow 750. When i got my motorcycle endorsement at 16 I took over the payments. I recently traded that in and bought a blue 09 FZ6R in August of this year, I already have 2600 miles :) I'm a co-op at a prototype machine shop right now, when i get out of high school im going to college to major in mechanical engineering.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

hey im chuck. im a new rider and i got my license about a month ago by taking the msf course . i have 608 miles on my new 2010 black fz6r and about to take in in for its first service.i m following the manuals instructions and taking it slow. im very comfortable with my new first bike and love being able to just go ride.

Cmgbruschi

Welcome! That's cool man. Enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy! It's good to have a plan before you get out of highschool. Look around and search for things. The info on this forum grows everyday.
Thanks man! Yeah, i've used this forum to find information on all of the mods i've done.

behindXgrnXeyes

Newwwwb

Names Cassandra. I just passed my endoresement class this past weekend, got the updated license on tues and went right to Yahmaha. Picked up my sexy FZ6R in white and i couldnt be happier

i have always loved bikes and now I have my own. Getting used to it slow and steady but im in love!

i am a RDA Analyst for a magazines distribution company by day anda Graphic Designer by night :):thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:welcome:

Glad to have you here!

sbhoopsfan

Hi my name is Pete and i'm from New Jersey, I used to ride a Yamaha Vstar classic about 5 years ago. Ever since i've sold that bike i have had the itch to get another one, i picked up my FZ6R about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier.
Thanks for all the information you all provide us newbies.

Detrich

welcome and congrats! :)

karl213

Hi, my name is Kyle from Victoria, BC. Bought a yellow 2009 fz6r end of october. This is my second bike, had a 89CBR 600 put about 40000km on it in just over 2 yrs. Needed a newer bike thing had 120000kms on it.

JSP

Super Moderator
Hi Kyle! Welcome to the party :D:sinister:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Ya, i am absolutely blind... :( haha

Detrich

welcome & congrats :)