Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

6R Blackout

I decided to basically black out my bike, except for the rear spring. So here it is and I think I am about done! Except I will change the front and rear sproket set and chain when I get a new rear tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Attachments

b_who

I know how you feel. Those screws are a biπ¢# to line up with the threaded clip. Those and the panels just rear of the instrument cluster. That's my biggest frustration with this bike.
Agreed, they were always a pain to get back on. I found that if you loosely put in each screw, to get the thread started without tightening them, it made it a little easier. Still sucked, because getting them lined up is still difficult. I had that piece off so many times though that I was getting pretty good at putting it back on. The curse of a modder I guess.
haha yea hate those 4 bolts with a PASSION, I thought i broke the threaded clip the 1st time i took that front piece off because i couldn't get the bolt to catch. :p

I decided to basically black out my bike, except for the rear spring. So here it is and I think I am about done! Except I will change the front and rear sproket set and chain when I get a new rear tire.

Nice man i like it. I wanna buy a smoked tail light and paint the forks like you did but for right now gotta play it safe with my moneys.

Did you go the plasti dip route like the rook did?

monstermike4343

Elite Member

6R Blackout

haha yea hate those 4 bolts with a PASSION, I thought i broke the threaded clip the 1st time i took that front piece off because i couldn't get the bolt to catch. :p

Nice man i like it. I wanna buy a smoked tail light and paint the forks like you did but for right now gotta play it safe with my moneys.

Did you go the plasti dip route like the rook did?
Thanks man. I did plasti-dip the front forks, but I did the spray can, one can should do you! Buying the plasti dip is cheap, I took off my front wheel to do it, not hard just remember exactly how you take it off and the torque values. 47ft-lb for the axle, 29ft-lb for the brake calipers, 13ft-lb for the pinch bolt! Have fun with it!

Rookasaki

Dude that looks awesome. I might do that!

monstermike4343

Elite Member

6R Blackout

Dude that looks awesome. I might do that!
Thanks Rook! I have been doing things to my bike since I have gotten it! It was black and red!

RooKie

Awesome pic. Fresh angle. Love it!

JonKerr

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member