Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

Detrich

nice to see more girls riding :)

buzzbomb

Elite Member

FazerWest

Ok. I'll say it. Darn but you look good next to your bike! The definition of a hottie rider. However... Your husband carries a shank so he can stab people who piss him off. Sooooo...

Nice pic. Thanks.
LMAO thank you hubby and myself both cracking up! You have my word he won't shank anyone on this forum! Cause u all rock!

FazerWest

Hey Fazer, How's the bike? Are your skills improving? Feel more comfortable?
Hey rook! Ya I'm gettin better each day I ride I kill the bike less and less still iffy around cornering took a 20mph corner yay and have been playing around with shifting I shift later than I was. I shift at around 7000rpm instead of 5000 is I weird tho that I break to a stoplight rather than downshift so people can see my breaklights and then I downshift when I'm stopped. Just to avoid being rear ended I guess sometimes when downshifting people don't pay attention that I'm slowing down so I adapted a different habit

Rookasaki

Hey rook! Ya I'm gettin better each day I ride I kill the bike less and less still iffy around cornering took a 20mph corner yay and have been playing around with shifting I shift later than I was. I shift at around 7000rpm instead of 5000 is I weird tho that I break to a stoplight rather than downshift so people can see my breaklights and then I downshift when I'm stopped. Just to avoid being rear ended I guess sometimes when downshifting people don't pay attention that I'm slowing down so I adapted a different habit
Yeah for sure, people don't always see you slowing down. I sometimes rapidly pull in the brake lever so my brake light flashes... Gives the driver behind me a better chance of seeing me etc... Keep up the good riding, be safe! :thumbup:

Detrich

it's a good habit to gently tap the rear brake in succession right before you begin your braking sequence when approaching a stop. i usually do 2 sets of 5 taps- ie 12345, 12345- or just however i can fit in that makes sense for the speed i'm slowing down at. (just don't ever step down on the rear brake, cuz that can make u skid.)

the flashing red tail light will draw attention to the vehicle behind you that you are braking. i got rear-ended waiting to make a right turn at a red light on my 3rd week out. (crazy) so believe me when i say that car drivers often have their minds elsewhere and just aren't paying attention to us...

anything u can do to draw attention to your presence helps. :)

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

it's a good habit to gently tap the rear brake in succession right before you begin your braking sequence when approaching a stop. i usually do 2 sets of 5 taps- ie 12345, 12345- or just however i can fit in that makes sense for the speed i'm slowing down at. (just don't ever step down on the rear brake, cuz that can make u skid.)

the flashing red tail light will draw attention to the vehicle behind you that you are braking. i got rear-ended waiting to make a right turn at a red light on my 3rd week out. (crazy) so believe me when i say that car drivers often have their minds elsewhere and just aren't paying attention to us...

anything u can do to draw attention to your presence helps. :)
they also have this available, brake light flashes constantly when you're on the brakes

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

b_who

body positioning was definitely not great. looking at the pick i feel like i need to hang off more. Specially when i see other pics and riders knees are down with same lean or sometimes less.

:confused: anybody got some feed back on this
some constructive criticism would be nice.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

b_who

Umm... You're missing the nose piece of your lower fairing?
lol yea did some maintenance and torque checks before heading out and was too eager to head out and lazy to put the piece back on haha