Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JonKerr

Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

I would say get the middle one. Nice pictures!

bmw675

i like the top one the best because you can see more of the curve behind you.

2w05thletes

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Come on guys, I don't want to be the only one posting pics in here. Even if you've posted them elsewhere, it'll be nice to get them all in one place. :thumbup:
Since you said to! These have made their way into a couple threads now haha.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

obie

Thanks. I've really been working on getting my upper body position better. Aside from the fact it's just cool to have pics of yourself on the bike (my wife thinks I'm narcissistic ;) ) they actually do help a lot when you're trying to learn proper form. What you think you're doing and what you're actually doing can be two very different things. It can feel like you're leaning so far and your body is way to the inside but when you see it picture, you look all crossed up like this:

Bad Form
What is bad about your form here? I'll probably never get my bike leaned over like those pics, but maybe one day....

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Heineken

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bmw675

And now a picture from the very straight, potholes full, poorly maintained, boring roads of IL:
i did find a road the other day about 15 miles from my place.
it was 4.5 miles long with 9 big sweeping curves, and smooth i might add.
:) so apparently they do exist, i went back and forth on it twice b/c thats all i've foud.

too all you spoiled riders, 9 curves in 4.5 miles is a big deal around these parts. :(

back to the pics...