Where and how is your bike stored?

Where and how is your bike stored?

• Garage

Votes: 100 77.5%
  • Outside (i.e. carport, side of the house, on the street etc)

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • w/ cover

Votes: 28 21.7%
  • w/o cover

Votes: 18 14.0%

• Total voters

fz6guy

in the driveway under a cover. no room in the garage. when winter rolls around gonna try and squeeze it in there. or just store it at the local bike shop which offers storage

Brock Kickass

My bike lives in a shed at home when it's there, but I ride to work and use a company vehicle if the weather is crappy, so it spends a lot of time inside at work. In the winter I use the bottom of a motorcycle crate to forklift it up to the balcony/storage area. I have a centre stand so at least my rear wheel stays off the ground.

Botty12

Garaged up on front and rear stands.

I do like the look of those portable garages/tents like that if you don't have somewhere indoors to store it. Outdoor storage isn't an option IMO for a bike. We've looked at moving a couple of times and not having a garage to store the bike at least (screw the cars lol) is a deal breaker for me.
Do I see a mountain bike in the corner???

mblue0122

When the weather is bad is stays in the front of the garage. For the most part it is outside (undercover) on a brick pad that I built on the side of the driveway. Unfortuneatly my garage is not wide enough to keep the bike in for daily access and keep a Hummer and SRX. This was the best compromise that I could come up with.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Garage. Bike gets dibs before any damn cage does. ;)

JonKerr

Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

Center stand in a 10 x 10 shed with a furnace in the winter.
Nice! I was looking at getting a shed instead of just a cycle shell or bike barn type cover too. I like that yours even has a furnace in it to keep your baby warm. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MustGoFaster

Center stand in a 10 x 10 shed with a furnace in the winter.
Haha, originally being from Chitown, I remember winter, heh. Not so much out here. Still can't wait to get a house though. Just a few more months... One of my requirements is gonna be at least a 2 car garage. And my car ain't going in there LoLz. The wife can have one side fer hers, my bike will have the other. :D

StarZero81

Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

I keep mine stored in my garage as well. I try to never keep it parked outside longer than a couple hours or so.

RooKie

Mine sits under the car port. Keeps it from being sun-bleached, but doesn't do anything for keeping it clean. I miss my garage :(

dom02

I live in a condo with no garage so mine sits outside with a cover on it. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

I've got a two car garage with three motorcycles (R6, 6R, VFR) in it.

An enclosed trailer with two quads (400EX, Raptor 250) and a dirt bike (YZ-450) in it.

The shed has a motorcycle (TW-200) in it too, so the lawn mower sits outside in the rain.

None of them need to be covered, because I ride them all! ;)

I've got 7 cars outside...
...and yes I am white trash! :rockon: