What Not To Wear (while riding)

Spitfire

If you can't gear up to ride to work, then cage it, seriously the 5 minutes you spend putting your gear on and taking it off could save your life, and if you think "oh i'm just going to work, not riding hard i'll be fine" then i'm sorry, but that's idiotic behavior. I only live 1.6 miles from work, takes me 3 minutes to ride there. However I still spend the 5 minutes to gear up because theres been more then once that i've had a close call on the way to work.
Unfortunately we only have 1 car and the wife takes that car to work. I do cage it when I work overnight though.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
How hard would it be to shift with those heels!?! Nice body, though! :rolleyes:

JSP

Super Moderator

AngryAnt

If Hayabusa doing a wheelie with no helmet and naked ladies painted on the side doesn't say "douchebag"...well, I don't know what does.

JSP

Super Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

JSP

Super Moderator

Wonderful.... hahaha... ME = Fail. Last time I hotlink shit again. Now you get to just use your imagination! Because I'm not lookin for that shit again. :cool:

See red

Jay put it very eloquently! :thumbup:

It is by far easier and less painful to wash off sweat than it is to have your flesh debrided!! And I have seen a number of threads on here where people have gone down and wished they were better protected.

NSFW video: Here is a graphic representation for your viewing displeasure. I know it's fake, but think about the reality of bare flesh grinding against the pavement when you go down without proper gear. If this video doesn't make you cringe just a little, something may be off....

Scraping Hand On Pavement - YouTube

LMAO!!!!! THAT my freind was funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get grossed out or cringe, but I did order a bowl of chille from Wendy's for lunch.... lmao! thanks.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

bigddy263

I'm saving up for some serious gear.

Will look nice on a Raven I think. :D

Probably have to get a bigger tank protector though.
I would love to see someone crash with that on. The shower of sparks would be incredible!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, and about a minute after I took this pic he does a wheelie while changing lanes... very nice -_-
Someone needs to do a few more situps....that spare tire is really ugly!

JSP

Super Moderator

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member