What do you do for a living?

Dustin600

Yeah, I bet. My wife's been there with the kids. I was working the weekend they went. My brother in law's ex-wife lived close to Hershey Park. If we decide to go sometime I'll drop you a line before we head there.
Cool. Let me know. I haven't met anyone from this forum in person yet.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DaveMK

Drive tractor trailers. 18 wheelers mainly 53 footers. And fly planes, mainly old piper arrows, Cessnas, and warriors.

skidooguy86

i am a telecommunicator/dispatcher for Federal Police through the Federal Protective Service part of the Department of Homeland Security.

I'm an Ice Cream truck Driver.........

Attachments

FZ6Rob85

I do sales, marketing, and technical support for a company that manufactures, distributes, and installs automated greasing systems for on-road, off-road, and industrial applications. More specifically tractor-trailers, and construction and mining equipment.

Los

I'm a Licensed Insurance Agent for Progressive. I pretty much council and make suggestions in regards to coverages. Also work with our email team. I'm currently looking at moving towards the claims side of things...

r0ar

I'm a Licensed Insurance Agent for Progressive. I pretty much council and make suggestions in regards to coverages. Also work with our email team. I'm currently looking at moving towards the claims side of things...
I use to work in Auto Service for GEICO ohh the hilarity of phone calls

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

oOKooZOo

Until today, I was unemployed until today due to a recent long distance move. But I finally got an offer today. So now I am training to be an electrician.