What do you do for a living?

cavcuz05

SSgt in the USAF

Client Systems Tech

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

I am an Armed Security Officer working for sweet pay to just sit and watch an empty building on nights and weekends. I get to catch up on all movies and tv shows while getting paid from your tax dollars :)
Where do I sign up?

Sigh. Im 18, so im currently at le Walmart. Hard to find a decent paying job that doesnt require schooling and working your ass off.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

I am an unemployed pipe/structural welder, I also am certified to weld all exotic metals.

vkamnev

M.Eng in Petroleum Engineering but working as process/production/mechanical and some management on oil and, mostly, gas fields. Giving you, designers, some work to do ;)

P.S. wow! me surprised how many professionals on this forum. Can it be 6r that attracts smart people? ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

DakinechicK

I sell these. And I am the top salesman in the world for 10 years running. 4.5 Million and you can have one too!

Oh wait, that's what my husband does. :D (Sorry, am just so proud of him!! So I like to brag)

As for me?? I am just a lil ol housewife. I used to work in Trauma and a tech in Craniofacial, Head and Neck surgery.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

jpowell2101

I am a Chemist for a Natural Gas Company. We test all the water sources used during our hydraulic fracturing and come up with scaling and corrosion predictions. We also test a little natural gas. Every so often we get the "what is this" sample coming in.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

I sell these. And I am the top salesman in the world for 10 years running. 4.5 Million and you can have one too!

Oh wait, that's what my husband does. :D (Sorry, am just so proud of him!! So I like to brag)

As for me?? I am just a lil ol housewife. I used to work in Trauma and a tech in Craniofacial, Head and Neck surgery.
Prop planes? Pfft! How embarassing it must be to be seen climbing down from one of those. (For those of you who don't understand sarcasm, this is it an a very pure form. That is a pretty badass job, and I would love to be able to put up $4.5 mil in sales in a couple years, nevermind a single unit!) Can't say I'd mind being a stay-at-home spouse some days, either.