What do you do for a living?

2011FZ6R

Salesperson and key holder at Advance Auto. Make decent money for being 18, but right now college is my priority. Going to school for business.

Hamdamann

Im an unemployed veteran went to school got a degree in administration of justice. Now back in school getting certified in network security hoping something will come of that. But job market sucks so might end up at McDonald's or something lol.

DaveMK

Currently driving tractor trailers and taking weekend lessons to obtain my private pilots license, hoping to be a part time weekend instructor.

UncleHilty

First big shout out to the men and women serving or served in the armed forces. U guys don't get enough cred. After reading this thread I can see why it's so easy for some of u to work and mod on your bikes! High tech, race cars, engineers, pipelines.... Sheeet man I'm just a lowly commercial real estate broker. I own a small brokerage that specializes in selling and leasing warehouses, factories and distribution buildings here in LA.

Reactions: JT

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ArmyFZ6R

Im a combat engineer in the US Army. 17 years in service and counting.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
I'm a writer, work from home for more money than my previous job working my ass off as a full time restaurant manager doing split shifts... And I get to ride whenever I want ;) I love it!

darksidefz6r

Posted a while back but didn't have a picture of the machine I usually run. Fun when it rains and I get to make big booms!

Home away from home(aka inside the cab):

for a size comparison, the tires under the cab are roughly 6-6.5 feet tall.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

blueslp7

I'm a Material Handler for Esterline Power Systems. Its nothing special but with a history of retail and security its a step up. Its so nice to have a normal 9-5. I do love it and the company so its all good.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MaximumHP

is this a full time job? so you design the patterns / layers? once youve done a few havent you done them all?
Lol, yeah I get that a lot. I work for Georgia Pacific in the consumer products R&D area. Just like anything in the world, you wouldn't believe what goes into TP, paper toweling, paper plates and cups, etc. We hold hundreds of patents for this stuff. We are continually making plates stronger with less material, towels and tissue stronger, softer, more absorbent, and cheaper. Developing new ways to Manufacture and convert paper products more efficiently. So yeah, there are about 300+ people working on this stuff just for GP.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member