What do you do for a living?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rhinotjv

I have my own business installing flooring, from property management to new construction to big commercial projects. I'm very thankful to be extremely busy as it isn't the norm for others in the area.

l1tech

ASE Master Auto Tech. Shop manager for a light diesel specialty shop. Making your Cummins, Power Stroke or Duramax make smoke:D

Murph!

I am a semi-retired (only work 60 or so hours a week now) professional eccentric. I've been a performer (magician) for over 50 years and earned a good spot of cash from it.

I am also retired Navy and work for the State of Maryland (which like a lot of states has gone broke) and has been downsized (due to age and illness - cancer surviver) in my actual day-to-day job (lost almost 1/3 salary). I administrate Mental Health services within the DPSCS for the western region of the state giving me responsibility for programs within 5 adult, male, maintaining institutions (OK, that is admin speak for prison).

I am under a lot of pressure to fully retire but am sticking it out in hopes that the economy will stabilize and all the little bits and bobs that I've cobbled together will survive intact. Tis a scary time to even be thinking of living on a retirement income.

I am lucky in that I genuinely like what I do and believe it to be important.

As someone once said and I've discovered to be true: "the only thing golden about these golden years is the piss!"

jponza

US ARMY Military Police, currently on a joint forces operation with the Navy and Air Force...thats about all I can say(Secret Clearance )>.< sorry folks! Very interesting to say the least.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

r0ar

I aquired my dream job back in 2007 when I started working for Hershey Entertainment as an amusement park rides mechanic. I work on everything from water rides to kiddie rides to roller coasters. I absolutely love my job!

That is awesome man, I am jealous haha free access to the park I imagine

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

I am an unemployed pipe/structural welder, I also am certified to weld all exotic metals.

I'm structural certified and pipe certified. Funny how I'm a motorcycle tech and can't tig weld :/

JonKerr

Elite Member

lwclancers

Software QA (Test) Manager for an LMS (learning management system). I tell software developers what they did wrong :)