What did you do to your bike today?

StarZero81

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Went for a ride after the weather finally cleared after 2 days of rain. Took pictures of my nephews who are with us for the weekend to give my sister in law a break. My brother in law is in Kuwait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The face he makes on that first picture is glorious!

BoneJj

I did a lot of riding today even though it was post tropical depression down here, well the end of it kind of.

I rode all over and while I was out I came across some nice roads and stopped by the jetties out in venice. As I was out in that area I came across a BBQ place that was smelling up the street. So I turned around and stopped in, what a pleasure that was.

The place, Gold Rush BBQ. Very much worth the stop when in Venice, though it is pricey for some of the items on the menu.

Maadi

Yesterday it was time to clean the chain. There was a lot of gunk next to the front sprocket. Might have been time to clean the chain last weekend... Also lubed the kickstand, it was funny how much smoother it is now even though it seemed fine before I started. Also my husband put a tank pad on it. I tried very hard to find a clear one and this stupid thing has a logo in white on the bottom... Aggravating. It still came out well, I had him do it because he has this uncanny ability to get things on absolutely straight.

Last edited:

Z3roFlaw

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370820004.402660.jpg

Changed my bikes oil today. Went full synthetic with a nice k&n filter. The filter has a bolt head on the end of it so it makes it easier to screw on and off. I've never seen that before using k&n filters on my cars. Pretty neat.

Idiosynocracy

Gave her a nice full bath. Cleaned and lubed her chain. Even waxed her. She so pretty :drool:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Grumpy

Got the biked tuned Saturday (powercomandar) YEAY! :D When I put the Yoshi on it ran very rich and a bit on the ruff side. Now she purrs and runs nice and smooth.

BoneJj

Looks like you are getting my left over from last week! Yesterday was my first day riding in 1 week.
I was able to get out a couple times this last week but this weekend I road a lot. Put a couple hundred miles on the bike this weekend.. mostly on Sunday though.

I tried to do some video this weekend but I ran into a few issues with vibration from my tank mount, it was okay while cruising but under hard acceleration it was nearly worthless video....

I'm going to have to find a better mount to absorb vibration or just only do a body mount of some sort. I need to figure that part out.