Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Track Day on Saturday 08/06/2013
meant Friday arvo breakdown and tape up,

Which then let me explore a graphic idea I have been toying with
(maybe plasti-dip maybe easiest way for this little fairing section?)

Now to put her back together for the road:(
...She looks so much better without liscence plate and mirrors

Attachments

Idiosynocracy

Washed and waxed my friend's dad's Kawasaki Vulcan Meanstreak. 1500cc cruiser and oh my god it is a beast. He's going to sell it (he doesn't want to... but he needs the money... washing it only made him sadder about it.) If I had the 4 grand he was asking for it, I'd snatch it up in a second. That bike is crazy loud and is just an all around great bike. Whats weird is that it doesn't have a chain, but a drive shaft. Saves me the 30 minutes of cleaning and lubing my chain on the 6R! lol

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

... skull grip donuts ...
I remember them from when I was a kid LOL!

I used them on my BMX to stop getting sores on my thumb and that webbing between the thumb & index finger.

Enjoi the modding spree!

lwclancers

Im too lazy to look for price cause Im tired as hell, but the Trex stand works quite well with their adapters (I have them)

Others on here liked the HF stands. I also asked for recommendations for other cheap stands. I don't need or want a $100 stand. Kind of annoyed because on Amazon they don't list the spool width that the stands can handle on all the models. I know Matthew didn't like the HF stand no point in finding the video thread. ;) So back to the original question, do you or anyone else have cheap/reasonable recommendations for a swingarm spool stand?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Cerebus

Nice! Smart move also!
I need to find a better back protector to put in my Tourmaster Transition 3 jacket instead of that flimsy triple density pad. Dont want a strap on one though, want one that fits in the back protector pocket on the jacket
Since my jacket is a Joe Rocket, I just got their CE back protector to slip into the pocket. The difference between it and the foam pad that came with the jacket is substantial.

The Sena was my treat for buying something safety oriented. :D

BoneJj

My fender eliminator showed up today, sweet...

I just need it to not be raining and to get time to put it on bike... looks like another late night going out into the garage.

This rain needs to let up some already! All it's done the last week is rain at various times of day.