Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bastage

Sitting at the dealership waiting for it to be in un lowered and an oil change (not paying them for it since I just got it)

BoneJj

I won an auction for an evolution fender eliminator on ebay. Used from a dealer that must have removed it from a bike that was brought in. 49 bucks compared to 110 new.... I can live with that.

priotiynapkin

Rode her home from Irvine to SD. Big accident had things slowed down :/
Gonna hit 8,000 miles some time next week or two. Gonna pick up some oil and spark plugs this weekend I guess!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

NUISANCE

Gave her a wash, clay bar and wax, put on the 2nd coat today. Did the chain too. Will be dropping off some small parts to my powder coater today to have them done in gloss black.

JonKerr

Elite Member

ArmyFZ6R

When for a ride with couple of friends. Was nice to ride for more than 15 minutes. In the Army we have to road test the new riders so our company mentor and I took 3 with us. In the road test we have to hit twisties, highway ride while at the same time practice to ride in group.:america: Also was nice to see another 6R in the road. It was nice to know that the owner is in the air force. :thumbup:

Riccochet

Put a sequential tail light on and took the fender off. Just waiting on the plate bracket to complete the job. Also received the shogun frame sliders. Just not sure I'm going to put them on. I don't want to cut the fairings. So, they might be for sale here shortly. lol

2013 Fz6r satin

Put a sequential tail light on and took the fender off. Just waiting on the plate bracket to complete the job. Also received the shogun frame sliders. Just not sure I'm going to put them on. I don't want to cut the fairings. So, they might be for sale here shortly. lol
i say...don't cut...show some pics on the finish light job...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

I like my Sena too (same headset), got a month or so ago. Regular speakers for now though.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2