What did you do to your bike today?

Idiosynocracy

Just read that entire session, and I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't have any popcorn. I blame JT! Him and his beautiful bike! lol :tard:

Motomama

I've been on vacation in Maryland and the D.C. areas for 6 days. Eventhough our friends that we stayed with had bikes, all I could think of is my dog, Coco and my bikes. I couldn't ride any of the bikes since they are all very tall and I am very vertical challenged...huh..huh... 5'2.

So after dropping my kids off to school this morning, I went for a quick ride up to HWY 9, Skyline, had lunch at Alice's in Woodside (famous restaurant for motorcyclists). After lunch headed back home on 84 to Portola.

I feel very blessed because I don't have to travel far to get to the back roads with twisties and beautiful mountains. Although I wished I could of ride in Federick Maryland or around that areas. Maybe next time.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Idiosynocracy

why thank you! just wait a bit for my upcoming mods!!!
What do you have left to mod? lol My word you're a Mod monster! A Mod-ster!

Gah that was horrible. lol

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Idiosynocracy

Rode in a thunderstorm?!

I have ridden in heavy rain before, but never a thunderstorm. I try not to ride to work on days that those are predicted.. Today was only a 30% chance of rain so I rode. Now with 20 minutes left to go of work and then a 50 mile ride home, it is beginning to look Pretty darn ugly out.. Getting nervous. :(

Guess I will see how my PR3's work in this. Another bummer is I only have my Dark Smoke visor because it should have been light all the way home.. Kinda looks like twilight already!
Ride safe, buddy. I can't imagine what riding in that kind of condition would be like for me... Be careful out there.

Motomama

Guess I will see how my PR3's work in this. Another bummer is I only have my Dark Smoke visor because it should have been light all the way home.. Kinda looks like twilight already!
Greg, your Michelin Pilot Road 3 will perform great in the rain. I work at a motorcycle shop and I sell a lots of them. All the riders have nothing to say except good stuff about it. My friend recently did a track day in the rain and it held up great. All the other riders on that track day wished they had the pilot road 3.
Have a safe ride home.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg