Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

smackay

Today, I installed a motodynamics tail light and fender eliminator from DMP. They day before yesterday, I put in a lowering link.

Within the next day or so, I plan on lowering the forks about 1". That will be it for a while.

Scott

Idiosynocracy

its one sweet tail light. Love it
Same here. It's a great tail light. get's the job done, bright, has the 3 quick flashes to get peoples' attention, and the integrate turn signals just look too flipping cool.

Idiosynocracy

I did that for my LED strips

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
I got rid of them completely. Didn't like the old turn signals... they felt cheap and are just ugly to me. : /

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

mdgreene2001

Ordered some new tires, michelin pilot power 3, 120/60ZR-17 front and 160/60ZR-17 rear. I hear they are really good tires from all the reviews i read and havent found anyone who has something bad to say about them

bought a rear stand dmp s spec iii, compliments the trex spools nicely. I am thinking of buying a front head stand from them as well so this winter when i send my suspension into race tech i dont have to rig something up to hold my bike... (i know i could do the suspension myself but I dont have all the special tools to disasemble the forks and they do it all day and its worth the extra: 120 for the front and 120 for the rear, to have it done by someone who does it for a living)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Kayo7

A few days ago I rode out to Seward, AK (~250 mile round trip):

Then yesterday, I decided to push it and made a trip to the end of the Homer Spit and back (~450 mile round trip):

I am loving this bike, and this weather we've been having! It helps having two week off work out of every four in order to take advantage of it.
Man, those mountains look awesome. I'd love to make it up to Alaska some time.

JSP

Super Moderator
Good idea... I am feeling the same about my fork and shock. But I looked more at price and figured that I will just wait till next year or the following when it is time to change the oil anyways in the forks, that way they will already be taken off.

Isn't Racetech 120 PER Fork tube, not $120 for the whole fork setup? When I was looking at it for them to do, I thought it came out to be like $240 front and $120 back + the $228 for the total spring set front, then like $300 or so for the 2 gold valves for the fork tubes. Thought everything was per quantity of 1 not the set.
I'd just go Hyperpro front and rear. Made a world of a difference and waaaaay cheaper! I was very happy with it.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member