Summer 2010, it's here

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

Beautiful weather here!

Still nice and brisk in the mornings but once the sun is up it gets perfect. Then cools off a bit at night. Love it! :D

OH, and I forgot... NO Humidity!!! Hated that VA humidity.

arkkornkid

99 with a heat index of 105+ all week long in Memphis.... doesn't drop below 90 until nearly 10:00 at night anymore

*edit* I'm sorry it's only 96 currently.................... heat index of 108.

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
When it gets hot out, who ya gonna call......

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

bmw675

we just ended two weeks of hot and wet weather.
tomorrow we have 69-85 degrees. ive already got a nice ride mapped out for tomorrow. mostly straight roads around here, so i look for heavily wooded roads where its nice and cool.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It's been mid to upper 90's with super high humidity. I can sometimes cut through it with a knife. Some days I have actually collected moisture on the outside of my face shield. :eek:

Insure Gal

See....the grass is always greener eh? I would love to have your weather.

We are having CRAPPY weather here...fine one day 4 days of rain, fine one day...well you get the pic..

And cold!!!!

Weather Forecast: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador - The Weather Network

Lows of 8 and 9 all next week. Brrrrrr!!!

No Summer here yet. We'll prolly get bout 3 weeks Mid July to Early August then it's sled weather again! j/k

Last year we were spoiled we actually had the seasons when we were supposed to get them.
And it was mid 20's the whole summer even in the night time. That's rare here.

But what do you do when you are stuck on a 1250 kl raft out in the middle of the Atlantic!

jotapeh

We keep having thunderstorms forecast and they never happen. My expectation is that most meteorologists will be fired by the end of Summer 2010 :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
We keep having thunderstorms forecast and they never happen. My expectation is that most meteorologists will be fired by the end of Summer 2010 :D
One of the few jobs, beside politicians, that can be continually wrong/lie and still keep their jobs! :surrender: