Seat Covers - Install pics

lwclancers

That came out well! Was it as hard as everyone has been saying?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

bleedinblue

Elite Member

lwclancers

Got my foam cut and gel pad inserted today. But the 6mm staples don't fit my staple gun, sigh. Might not have time to go to the store tmw, might be another week until mine is ready to go

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

lwclancers

Finally got to my front yesterday and today. I won't lie, I'm scared to do the back seat, sigh.

Some gel install pics, then the front. Really had some issues with staples, I probably trashed more than I actually got to stick. Using large paper binder clips really helped.

I think the color choices work well, with the white lacing. My original was a stock red seat....

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

I do :) And I have it on my exhaust too.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

So for everyone who did their own, when you did the rear seat, which end did you staple/start at first? For over an hour now and don't even have one staple in. Maybe its me, but it doesn't seem to be fitting right, but maybe I'm starting it wrong. Seems to be more material stretching underneath as compared to the front seat

lwclancers

This dry fit doesnt look right at all...so much extra fabric in the front, but I swear its the right spot for the seams. Kind of frustrated

Attachments

lwclancers

Anyone...Bueller? Ferris Bueller?

Totally lost and frustrated on this rear seat. Im worried I might have to send this back to Luimoto, but want to make sure I tried the same process that others have tried here.