FZ Forum HID Projector Retrofit Group Buy

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Any update on the special ordered leds Chad? I know there's 2 more weeks until the order is ready but seeing my bike stripped down in the garage is a sad sight so any update on status would help.

Sascha

Has anyone else had an issue with the hid not firing(turning on) all the time? Sometimes it turns on first try 3 days in a row every time but other times I have to turn the bike on and off 3-7 times before it turns on. And this gets annoying when you have to start and stop the engine every time.... Help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sascha

Don't know if this had anything to do with it but when I first looked at the bulb it seemed to have some yellow residue inside.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Sascha

It just fixed itself only ever had issues now when it's hot from a long ride and I turn it off and on again. If I stop even as long as to get gas no problems.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

knightmare

A switch fixes everything....

knightmare

If only i could get one installed on my wife!

Lmao.... When u find a switch that works let me know I need one too.... Lol...

latony007

Lmao.... When u find a switch that works let me know I need one too.... Lol...

really only needs 3 settings, normal, shut up, and horny :)

togle5

I finally got to hook up everything today. Looks great, but few questions. Sometimes I have to flick it between high and low to get it to come on, and second there is no high beam at all. Is the right or did i mess up the wiring somehow?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member